Unlucky few still in Order Processing

VaporDude

Established Member
I got my car on 10/26/12 (after a 24 day sit at ramp 51). I put on the custom painted hood lifts from JLT, and I've got the resonator delete, Airaid filter (non-oiled) and JLT separator that I'll install at the 1000 mile mark. Since I bought my car primarily for cruisin' that'll be it for me on the mods. Good luck on the surgery, and I too am looking forward to Shelbyfest.

By the way, the MSHP would probably frown on those 140+ runs.........:D

Yeah but I don't do those runs that often. That was the first time at 140+, I don't usually go past 110, but what's 30MPH. Since mine is mostly for cruising, I'm not going to waste money on mods. I feel the car if damn near perfect now. Registration should open soon for Shelbyfest. I'll keep this site updated once we have everything confirmed.

jbs$

Established Member
yesterday my local dealer, Tindol Ford, Gastonia, NC (Gordon Haygood) 704-884-2209, told me that they had two Shelby's coming in. One a fully loaded in black, the other, a lightly optioned red. The black in due in in the next two+/- weeks, the red a little longer. It was late in the day when I talked to Gordon so I don't know if changes can still be made to the red. If interested, call him and make your best deal. Good Luck.

daytripper

Established Member
Nice helpful video . I can see a wasted day playing with the gadgets . I wonder how many accidents a year are caused by drivers who are distracted by their on board toys .

Snoopy49

Established Member
Nice helpful video . I can see a wasted day playing with the gadgets . I wonder how many accidents a year are caused by drivers who are distracted by their on board toys .

It cracks me up, everyone is always complaining about people talking and texting on cell phone while they drive and Ford installs an adult entertainment center in the middle of the instrument cluster of one of the fastest cars on the planet. Go figure.

VaporDude

Established Member
It cracks me up, everyone is always complaining about people talking and texting on cell phone while they drive and Ford installs an adult entertainment center in the middle of the instrument cluster of one of the fastest cars on the planet. Go figure.

I am betting you would be the first one to complain because of the lack of the adult entertainment. :poke:

SVTKen

Established Member
New to the forum.I ordered my GT500 in October,have a build date 12/10/12.I can not wait to get this car.I have read many of your posts & they have been very helpful.I hope who ever has one on order gets one.Good Luck everybody.

What day was your car ordered in October? Mine was ordered on October 31st and my scheduled build data is 12/17/12 the last time I called the SVT hotline. I've had a VIN for the car since November 1st, but still no window sticker is available. I read on here that one order for a guy on this forum (I can't remember who) that ordered on the same day as me is now scheduled a week earlier. I hope mine has a chance of being built a week earlier too.

White Lighting

Established Member
I placed my order on10/26/12.I have a priority 10 on the dealer order.I called SVT today & they said build date is 12/10/12.i called them a few week ago & the build date stayed the same.

SVTKen

Established Member
I placed my order on10/26/12.I have a priority 10 on the dealer order.I called SVT today & they said build date is 12/10/12.i called them a few week ago & the build date stayed the same.

Mine was a priority 10 order as well. I've heard that you should be able to download your window sticker about seven days before your car is built. This means you will be able to see your window sticker next week! I should be able to look at mine the following week.

WAL

Established Member
Yeah but I don't do those runs that often. That was the first time at 140+, I don't usually go past 110, but what's 30MPH. Since mine is mostly for cruising, I'm not going to waste money on mods. I feel the car if damn near perfect now. Registration should open soon for Shelbyfest. I'll keep this site updated once we have everything confirmed.

I'll be watching for the update. Thanks :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread