Unlucky few still in Order Processing

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
Nice, very informative. I think that's the guy who came on forums with the "I'll sell you a GT500 for $XX,XXX ADM..." and got crucified :loser: After seeing this, it seems he actually gives you a little bit extra after raping your wallet.

BossAnaki

Established Member
Nice, very informative. I think that's the guy who came on forums with the "I'll sell you a GT500 for $XX,XXX ADM..." and got crucified :loser: After seeing this, it seems he actually gives you a little bit extra after raping your wallet.

Ya, thats him. I was one of the ones that went after him like a rabid dog. :mj:

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
All else aside, John is one of the hardest working salesman in the auto world. He does these videos on his own time usually after hours. He answers his phone day or night and is extremely knowlegible about the cars he sells! I know he has some allocation left (December Delivery) @ MSRP.

VaporDude

Established Member
All else aside, John is one of the hardest working salesman in the auto world. He does these videos on his own time usually after hours. He answers his phone day or night and is extremely knowlegible about the cars he sells! I know he has some allocation left (December Delivery) @ MSRP.

I wish more salesman were as knowledgable about the products they sell like John. Now a days, you can go into most dealers and quiz these guys and 9 times out 10, they'll say that they will get back to you with the answer or dream up of some answer.

MNCobra

Established Member
john has two allocations left for 2013....Deep impact blue stripe delete and black with black stripes....

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member

Too bad he didn't mention those to me when he quoted a 10k markup to me when I was looking to buy in September.

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Too bad he didn't mention those to me when he quoted a 10k markup to me when I was looking to buy in September.

As far as I know he removed all ADM's in April. 3 people I know have bought from him in the last 6 months have paid no ADM. 2 GT500's and 1 Boss 302.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
As far as I know he removed all ADM's in April. 3 people I know have bought from him in the last 6 months have paid no ADM. 2 GT500's and 1 Boss 302.

Guess he didn't like the color of my email font then. lol. I corresponded with him in September.

USV8PWR

Established Member
Guess he didn't like the color of my email font then. lol. I corresponded with him in September.

I know you've already found a car, but for the others on here, emailing a dealer typically doesn't work. To get them to negotiate you've got to call them or show up. I got $2500 off mine by showing up and letting them know I was serious. ;)

WAL

Established Member
Any updates WAL?

All's good VaporDude. I got around 650 miles on the car before the weather turned really cold. I've been conservative on the break in, going by the book. I wanted to get at least 500 miles on the clutch before any WOT pulls. Now I can't do any WOT pulls due to the tires and the temp. Oh well, I'm just happy to have my car. It's simply a pleasure to drive even if I can't put my foot in it. :-D

VaporDude

Established Member
All's good VaporDude. I got around 650 miles on the car before the weather turned really cold. I've been conservative on the break in, going by the book. I wanted to get at least 500 miles on the clutch before any WOT pulls. Now I can't do any WOT pulls due to the tires and the temp. Oh well, I'm just happy to have my car. It's simply a pleasure to drive even if I can't put my foot in it. :-D

That pretty cool WAL. I have about 3K on mine already. It doesn't take long to get mileage on these cars. I have already had mine to 140+ a couple of weeks ago. I didn't realize it until I glanced down at the speedo. It didn't take long at all to get there either. I think mine is parked for the winter. I go Monday for surgery on my wrist and will have a cast on for about 6 weeks and 6 weeks of rehab. Kind of hard to shift with one hand.

When did you pickup your car? You going to do any mods to it? Can't wait to see all these cars at Shelbyfest in April.

White Lighting

Established Member
New to the forum.I ordered my GT500 in October,have a build date 12/10/12.I can not wait to get this car.I have read many of your posts & they have been very helpful.I hope who ever has one on order gets one.Good Luck everybody.

WAL

Established Member
That pretty cool WAL. I have about 3K on mine already. It doesn't take long to get mileage on these cars. I have already had mine to 140+ a couple of weeks ago. I didn't realize it until I glanced down at the speedo. It didn't take long at all to get there either. I think mine is parked for the winter. I go Monday for surgery on my wrist and will have a cast on for about 6 weeks and 6 weeks of rehab. Kind of hard to shift with one hand.

When did you pickup your car? You going to do any mods to it? Can't wait to see all these cars at Shelbyfest in April.

I got my car on 10/26/12 (after a 24 day sit at ramp 51). I put on the custom painted hood lifts from JLT, and I've got the resonator delete, Airaid filter (non-oiled) and JLT separator that I'll install at the 1000 mile mark. Since I bought my car primarily for cruisin' that'll be it for me on the mods. Good luck on the surgery, and I too am looking forward to Shelbyfest.

By the way, the MSHP would probably frown on those 140+ runs.........:D

WAL

Established Member
New to the forum.I ordered my GT500 in October,have a build date 12/10/12.I can not wait to get this car.I have read many of your posts & they have been very helpful.I hope who ever has one on order gets one.Good Luck everybody.

I'll second that. If you've got a question, there's somebody on here who will have the answer for you. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread