Unlawful arrest or idiot who can't follow lawful commands?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd agree with most of your comment, but the charges they applied to him in this case were obviously retaliatory. Any fair-minded person can see that. Hence the reason they were dropped.

No, you big silly sally… guy put everyone in danger, by refusing to follow LEGAL orders and acting like a entitled ratty brat.

You think the cops wanted to tussle and get dirty? Rhetoric! LOL

Charges were for sure justified. Maybe next time he will know the lesson. Do as you are ****ing told when given a lawful order, especially after multiple chances.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Obviously you don't support the police by making that statment

Loop Waiting GIF

dan1982

Established Member
No, you big silly sally… guy put everyone in danger, by refusing to follow LEGAL orders and acting like a entitled ratty brat.

Charges were for sure justified. Maybe next time he will know the lesson. Do as you are ****ing told when given a lawful order, especially after multiple chances.
ALSO... i wanna point out that those cops... MIGHT have been 14 hours deep into a 16 hour double shift. The WORST THING in the world is when there is a MAJOR INCIDENT at the TAIL END of a double shift... They didnt wanna do any of this BS. In the end... nobody gives a shyt. If the incident occured after 16 hours.. u AINT GOING HOME. ull stay for 19 hours doing paperwork. If you are "emergency" personell.. NONE of NYS labor laws protect u. They can make u work 16 hour shifts 5 days in a row. its happening.

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

I'll forgive you for siding with the prison guard once you see the err in your ways!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll forgive you for siding with the prison guard once you see the err in your ways!
You’re so ass backwards nowadays, son. Lol. That good California life has got you ****ed up.

That adrenochrome you’re on is ****ing up your judgement. Even has you taking cheap shots at the guys working the prisons that keep the filth in check…

Perhaps you’d wanna do that job? Nah… You’d be too scared of messing up the manicure…. Lol

FJohnny

Established Member
Man...it's so sad to see good friends squabble; especially when they both agree pretty much agree.

If a cop issues a 'lawful command' and isn't obeyed the disobeyer deserves to be detained, harrassed, forced to comply and possibly arrested.

Everyone at SVTP gets this and agrees with it.

The issue here is that some don't get or agree that 'probable cause' must be satisfied in order to make ANY command 'lawful'.

Consider this case in two slightly different ways:

1) Say a homeowner approaches the cop and says, "I saw that black man in that car (pointing at lunch boy) load stuff from my house into his trunk."

OR

2) A guy comes to the cop and says,"I think I may have been burglarized. Everyone knows burglars are black. I think that guy over there eating his lunch might be black."

Some think both examples establish probable cause. Others see a difference between the two.

Be friends and agree to disagree.

Last edited:

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Man...it's so sad to see good friends squabble; especially when they both agree pretty much agree.

If a cop issues a 'lawful command' and isn't obeyed the disobeyer deserves to be detained, harrassed, forced to comply and possibly arrested.

Everyone at SVTP gets this and agrees with it.

The issue here is that some don't get or agree that 'probable cause' must be satisfied in order to make ANY command 'lawful'.

Consider this case in two slightly different ways:

1) Say a homeowner approaches the cop and says, "I saw that black man in that car (pointing at lunch boy) load stuff from my house into his trunk."

OR

2) A guy comes to the cop and says,"I think I may have been burglarized. Everyone knows burglars are black. I think that guy over there eating his lunch might be black."

Some think both examples establish probable cause. Others see a difference between the two.

Be friends and agree to disagree.
I agree with what you are saying. But in this particular video. Reasonable suspicion was established. Therefore, interviewing and asking a possible suspect to exit a vehicle to answer questions was totally legal. Regardless if the suspect pleads the 5th.
People are trying to say his 5th amendment rights were violated and clearly they never were. People are saying this was racially profiling and clearly it wasn't.
A reasonable officer in the same circumstances. Would of handled the situation in the same manner. Maybe using some better verbal judo. But no stop is ever perfect.

2ndtime04

Eff em and feed em fish!!
Established Member
I love all these youtube lawyers in here. Bottom line is he was asked to get out of the car LAWFULLY and he didnt comply, so he got what he got. None of you anti cop people would last a month on the road doing their job. You lol at the officer safety business, but most of you would crap your pants the first time you pull over a carload of thugs by yourself on a traffic stop. This is a very dangerous job, especially in these times where the media and even the president and vice president tell a rapist POS that he is doing a great job. Right or wrong, listen and do what the cops say and none of this happens. I mean there is no money in it for the dodos, but at least you go home.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I love all these youtube lawyers in here. Bottom line is he was asked to get out of the car LAWFULLY and he didnt comply, so he got what he got. None of you anti cop people would last a month on the road doing their job. You lol at the officer safety business, but most of you would crap your pants the first time you pull over a carload of thugs by yourself on a traffic stop. This is a very dangerous job, especially in these times where the media and even the president and vice president tell a rapist POS that he is doing a great job. Right or wrong, listen and do what the cops say and none of this happens. I mean there is no money in it for the dodos, but at least you go home.
You sir are oblivious to the perception of the video. You are also overly one sided in your view. Your insinuation that anyone that disagrees with you is a cop hater is ridiculous. This thread isn't about the dislike of officer's, it's about stupid people. Watch how this plays out in court. Perception is 99 percent reality.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You sir are oblivious to the perception of the video. You are also overly one sided in your view. Your insinuation that anyone that disagrees with you is a cop hater is ridiculous. This thread isn't about the dislike of officer's, it's about stupid people. Watch how this plays out in court. Perception is 99 percent reality.

Court is not always the deciding factor on whether someone was right or wrong (ethically and morally). “Politics” can play a huge factor.

You might not like what the previous poster said, or the way he said it, but…

ALL feelings aside, FACT is, the orders given by the officers were legitimate and fully backed by current law. There is no and or ifs about it.

During an active investigation, you can be detained (if you happen to become a person of “interest”). While being detained, you MUST follow commands.

Dont get this confused with you having to help their investigation or talk to them, you dont have to do that. But physically, you must comply while being detained, or there will be an escalation of force.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Here's some "good police work"...similar to what some of you Pigs in here would do...after your 6 weeks of training and filling out your "study manual"...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
RAcIsMz, yo!

Liberal logic… Use something completely unrelated to the original video. Not to mention, their is no context provided. Lol

No shit… Cops make mistakes! Who knew?!?! Glad you were able to point that out, genius.

How about you stick to the original video.… Try that.

TAF

Established Member
RAcIsMz, yo!

Liberal logic… Use something completely unrelated to the original video. Not to mention, their is no context provided. Lol

No shit… Cops make mistakes! Who knew?!?! Glad you were able to point that out, genius.

How about you stick to the original video.… Try that.

RACIAL PROFILING...EXACTLY like the Original Video...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
RACIAL PROFILING...EXACTLY like the Original Video...

LOL….

You should be mad at the guy that committed the burglary…. young BLACK guy.

Guy sitting in the car on that neighborhood could have easily looked a bit out of place. Guy was black, looked young and clothes kinda matched…

Cops investigate / do their job and its racism? Lol

TAF

Established Member
LOL….

You should be mad at the guy that committed the burglary…. young BLACK guy.

Guy sitting in the car on that neighborhood could have easily looked a bit out of place. Guy was black, looked young and clothes kinda matched…

Cops investigate / do their job and its racism? Lol

I'm not "angry at BLACKS"...you, and your "thin blue line gang bangers" SEEM to be, though...

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Here's some "good police work"...similar to what some of you Pigs in here would do...after your 6 weeks of training and filling out your "study manual"...

Dude,
You absolutely clueless. Because this dude was and FBI employee. You think that means he should get a pass. Like the officers knew he was FBI. And so what anyway, you think FBI employees never break the law. I can tell you right now, the FBI employee broke FBI policy by even showing them a FBI badge. He will get reprimanded by FBI, when the police contact them and tell them. He used his FBI badge to get out of trouble.

And I want to hear from you point of view. Where there was any racial profiling in this video on this post. What basis are you using to describe racial profiling? Do you even know what racial profiling is?

There are very good videos out there of racial profiling. The one you just posted is not a good example, the one this whole thread is about, definitely is not racial profiling.

Please use facts to back your opinion. Do not use your opinion of the situation. Give me facts about the video. That proves the officers racially profiled the individual in the car? What methods were use to profile. When did the officers have time to profile. And based off the description given from dispatch, did this individual not match the description? If you say he did not match. Please give facts to back up your opinion. Don't say he was in his 40s. No one know how old someone is by looking at him. Don't say he didn't have a red shirt on. Cause this individual was wearing a maroon shirt, very close to RED.

I just want to hear how this case was a racially profiled case.

2011fiveliter

Established Member

I can almost bet this agent lost his job just by the way he acted in this situation. I am guessing this dude wasn't even an agent. Probably bought that badge off the internet.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I love all these youtube lawyers in here. Bottom line is he was asked to get out of the car LAWFULLY and he didnt comply, so he got what he got.

Asked to get out of his car lawfully? LMFAO!!!!

Post of the day right there. What a fool.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

There are SOOOOOOOOO many examples of this its ridiculous.

The bootlickers will find a way to justify it. EDIT---See, told you! lmaoooooooo

Dude,
You absolutely clueless. Because this dude was and FBI employee. You think that means he should get a pass. Like the officers knew he was FBI. And so what anyway, you think FBI employees never break the law. I can tell you right now, the FBI employee broke FBI policy by even showing them a FBI badge. He will get reprimanded by FBI, when the police contact them and tell them. He used his FBI badge to get out of trouble.

And I want to hear from you point of view. Where there was any racial profiling in this video on this post. What basis are you using to describe racial profiling? Do you even know what racial profiling is?

There are very good videos out there of racial profiling. The one you just posted is not a good example, the one this whole thread is about, definitely is not racial profiling.

Please use facts to back your opinion. Do not use your opinion of the situation. Give me facts about the video. That proves the officers racially profiled the individual in the car? What methods were use to profile. When did the officers have time to profile. And based off the description given from dispatch, did this individual not match the description? If you say he did not match. Please give facts to back up your opinion. Don't say he was in his 40s. No one know how old someone is by looking at him. Don't say he didn't have a red shirt on. Cause this individual was wearing a maroon shirt, very close to RED.

I just want to hear how this case was a racially profiled case.

Users who are viewing this thread