Under Ground Racing TT Murci....SICK

Leonie

Established Member
so when's a tuned Veyron being built? :D My god that would be the uber car :eek:

Already done! By german tuner Mansory... :-D

mansory-bugatti-veyron-linea-vincero-1.jpg

Best, Bernd :beer:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Already done! By german tuner Mansory... :-D

mansory-bugatti-veyron-linea-vincero-1.jpg

Alright, so is that car really entirely carbon fiber??? If so, I don't even wanna hear the pricetag on that beast. As if $2 million and no chance of ever owning one wasn't enough already.

Pnsh3r

Established Member
i think that you all have been duped.
Looking at those pics I noticed that none of the angles are showing the hot side of the turbo. The two circles on the side show the original exhaust (or so it seems to be), and there are no pipes whatsoever visible that are connected to the inlet side of the turbine (hot side). In other words, no exhaust gasses are routed to that turbo - and that turbo ain't blowing.
Nobody else noticed this?
bs.jpg

Last edited:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
That car is stank-nasty sexy! TT Murci... When you've got just too much of that pesky money.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
That's an awesome ride right there! I'm not the biggest lambo fan, but once they're modified they're just sick!

kwkshift

Established Member
i think that you all have been duped.
Looking at those pics I noticed that none of the angles are showing the hot side of the turbo. The two circles on the side show the original exhaust (or so it seems to be), and there are no pipes whatsoever visible that are connected to the inlet side of the turbine (hot side). In other words, no exhaust gasses are routed to that turbo - and that turbo ain't blowing.
Nobody else noticed this?
bs.jpg

Geee...or, it could just be a picture prior to completion. (?)

Leonie

Established Member
Alright, so is that car really entirely carbon fiber??? If so, I don't even wanna hear the pricetag on that beast. As if $2 million and no chance of ever owning one wasn't enough already.

Well, it is 2165800 Euros, so at the moment I type this, about 2.8 million $...

StangGt00

Supporting the GWOT, USN!
Established Member
I can take him.

But seriously, that is SICK! Too pretty to drive. Too fast to sit still. What a dilema the owner must have.

Users who are viewing this thread