Under Ground Racing TT Murci....SICK

NITMARE

Established Member
I'll add this to the list of why UGR is the baddest shop in the country right now (as far as Viper's and Lambo's are concerned). They just got done with their first TT Merci....named appropriately " NOMURCI"

Here is the exact quote and pics they posted up :rockon:

This is our first Twin Turbo Merci. "08 LP-640" Power #s and all other information will be released asap. I have to tell you the sound of this Twin Turbocharged Merci with our custom X pipe and burns mufflers sound is incredible!! Love that V-12!!

At this point the Underground Racing Merci is headed off to Barrett Jackson and will be in the Dupont booth if anyone is in the Palm Beach area this Thursday-Saturday, please to by and say HI to KC and crew... Enjoy!!

Merci037-e.jpg

Merci041-e.jpg

Merci038-e.jpg

Merci027-e.jpg

Merci044-e.jpg

Merci032-e.jpg

Merci034-e.jpg

Merci035-e.jpg

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Daaaamn that thing is gonna be really really loud lol. Love the name of the car. Pretty sick!

johndoe000

keep it classy
Established Member
cant wait to hear what that beast sounds like! need vids asap!
*edit subscribing...

Last edited:

kwkshift

Established Member
If Satan and Darth Vader had a kid, that's what it would be. That car is evil incarnate.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
My cousin used to do all their polishing and powdercoating on all these kits up until very recently when he got out of the business. I think he may have done some of the PC work and polishing for this car.

Last edited:

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
that looks absolutely amazing, If I was Lambo I'd be pissed that we didn't do that to begin with

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
That is absolutely crazy! Wow I thought the Lp640 was the shit, only one way to make it better slap some Ts on haha. Unbelievable! More videos, pictures anything!

Users who are viewing this thread