UGR 2R Gallardo vs Fully Built Turbo Boss vs T1 GTR

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
10 cylinders, awd and modern aero...just going to be hard to beat. Only rwd drag car that I know might be able to hang is Sal Patel's TT Viper. He wrecked it last year though. Not sure if it's running again.

Right on I couldn't remember.....it was. 1750 wheel car.

[youtube_browser]Yp4F8qLHj2M[/youtube_browser]

Holy crap MPH , that's a fast ass lambo . ,I wouldn't know how to go about tearing up that Lambo in a Mustang on a roll race , @ the track easy but on the street ugh .

Last edited:

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
Reza's TTG is more of a 2R+....its a 2R package with bigger turbos than the normal 2R's. I'm not going to say numbers, but its over 1750 wheel, on kill (VP Import).

Need to invest in stand alone ecu with traction control . Motec and Pro EFI would be a game changer for the Boss302 with those mods .

Lance's car is a Motec car. But it's using AMS1000 right now until it goes back for more tuning on the Motec ecu for the traction car.

IMO, the only car that is going to be able to give the lambos a run for their money is Andy's TT viper. big cubes, big turbos, big tire. TH400, but it's got a chance. it's a proEFI car, so the power management is there.

going to D3 next weekend to pick it up in houston and test before the Fall Texas Invitational. i'll get some photos up here after we get it.

I think Tony's GTR has come a long way as well, and look forward to seeing where that platform is going.

viper... viper11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread