Ugliest Mystichrome ever?

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
db882468cc0eb4d9fab4e5fcc0975019.png
its for sale on Facebook for anyone who wants to save her. 59k miles and the guy is asking $28,000

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

cj428mach

Established Member
Trick question? All mystics are ugly.......zing! :p

Seriously though its just a couple hours from being returned to normal. I think if it was returned to stock he could get 24ish for it because of the color.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Trick question? All mystics are ugly.......zing! :p

Seriously though its just a couple hours from being returned to normal. I think if it was returned to stock he could get 24ish for it because of the color.
I totally agree. He must be head over heels in love with those taillights to not know that he'd get more attention if he returned them to stock. Appearance goes a long way to catch the attention of potential buyers. He's also be wise to drop the asking price to a max of $25K to interest serious buyers, due to the mileage. Otherwise he could be sitting on it for quite awhile until someone is willing to pay more than it's really worth.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
I totally agree. He must be head over heels in love with those taillights to not know that he'd get more attention if he returned them to stock. Appearance goes a long way to catch the attention of potential buyers. He's also be wise to drop the asking price to a max of $25K to interest serious buyers, due to the mileage. Otherwise he could be sitting on it for quite awhile until someone is willing to pay more than it's really worth.
Couldn't agree with you more. The wing looks off as well.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
There is a other guy on here with a nice mystichrome but he added some horrible corvette-like tail covers and bolted some extra side skirts on his side skirts... lol

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
What wing is that?

After looking at both pictures it looks like they took the 99-04 Roush wing and molded it on top of the factory wing. It's some form of hybrid of the two wings. I think they cut the Roush wing down and molded it so it would sit on top of the trunk like the factory wing. You can see the below picture is very similar to the design of the second picture above.

Roush wing.JPG

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
After looking at both pictures it looks like they took the 99-04 Roush wing and molded it on top of the factory wing. It's some form of hybrid of the two wings. I think they cut the Roush wing down and molded it so it would sit on top of the trunk like the factory wing. You can see the below picture is very similar to the design of the second picture above.

View attachment 89847
All I can think is eewwwww.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread