ufc75

slowtealz28

Established Member
And Cro-Cop looked like shit again... I think hes afraid to fight anymore. Against Gonzaga and that guy last night he was backing up the entire fight whereas he normally is pressing the whole time.

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
is it me or are the downloads incredibly slow?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Cro Cop is a totally different fighter now, he seems heartless. WTF? He is supposed to be one of the top in the world. .

95 5OH

Established Member
badvenom101 said:
All i know is that matt hamill was robbed

+1000 That was a complete B.S. judgement. I think Matt must of pissed off the local judges with his entry music (Born in the USA). Bastards....

CaliBolt

Established Member
That Hamill decision was the biggest load of BS I have ever seen!!!!

Tell me why one judge scores the fight 30-27 in favor of Hamill and the other two score it 29-28 Bisping... And then they dont even have a ***kkin highlight clip for Bisping, it was hime punching Hamill in the shoulder! Im ***kkin livid!!!

Sloballs

Established Member
I think i was the only person on the planet that thought Kongo would beat Crocop(on another post from last week here).
I'm not suprised at all and stand by what i said last week.
Kongo = pretty big mofo
Kongo = very good stand up
Kongo = very strong
As i said last week his weakness is his ground game(which until ufc75, he didn't even seem to know anything).
So i saw the fight like this....
Crocop most likely isn't going to take this to the ground so you'll probley see a stand up fight(which is pretty much what happen).
Kongo was perfect to beat him(even more so seeing he has a ground game now).
Kongo seems to be one of those guy that could be a very good fighter "if" he keeps working on his ground game.
He's tall, long arms, long legs, he's strong, powerful kicks, seems to punch pretty dang good.
So his stand up isn't bad.
I also saw a lot of crocop bashing after the fight....why?
Hey you win some you lose some, can't win them all.
Imo Crocop is still a good/great fighter and can still lay a hurtin on any fighter if it's his night.
Wonder how people will look at Fedor when he does lose, most will bash the crap out of him, "i told you he wasn't the best" or "i told you the ufc had better fighters" ect.
Everyone imo will lose in mma, it's not boxing but losing is part of mma and it's going to happen even to the best of them.

Last edited:

bit

Happiness is being blown!
Established Member
CaliBolt said:
That Hamill decision was the biggest load of BS I have ever seen!!!!

Tell me why one judge scores the fight 30-27 in favor of Hamill and the other two score it 29-28 Bisping... And then they dont even have a ***kkin highlight clip for Bisping, it was hime punching Hamill in the shoulder! Im ***kkin livid!!!
I agree Hamill should have won. He had the first two rounds no doubt, but he was looking bad in the third. He kept dropping his hands. He should have taken to the ground.

slowtealz28

Established Member
Is there any truth to Cro Cop breaking a rib in the first round? If so, that might make more sense to the fight. And as far as Fedor goes, I don't see him losing to anyone in the UFC anytime soon, unless he starts gettin all funky like Cro Cop has lately. I really hope Cro Cop comes back with a whole new attitude and knocks somebody out with a left leg kick... I'd really like to see him do it to Tim Sylvia.

Users who are viewing this thread