ufc.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Man I didn't see that ko by Mir coming........made that boring fight liven up. Good win Mir, I hope he makes a come back.

Sorry but I cant stand Mir. Lucky azz knee. Yea he showed great will power coming back after the accident. But....ever since he came back, he has had a swager like he is one of the best. I do like him on wec though.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
sub of the night went to CB Dolloway for his guillotine on doerkson($70k for dolloway)
fight of the night went to sherk/dunham and mitrione/beltran($70k each fighter)
no KO of the night was awarded because the only KO was a boring ass snooze fest that dana white didn't deem worthy of a bonus.
Sorry but I cant stand Mir. Lucky azz knee. Yea he showed great will power coming back after the accident. But....ever since he came back, he has had a swager like he is one of the best. I do like him on wec though.
completely agree. i won't take anything away from his KO, but that fight was EASILY the most boring, half assed, lackluster, let down of the entire card. every other aired fight was better than that garbage. standard conservative as shit mir against a way over the hill cro cop. huge, huge disappointment, was actually looking forward to that. that main event really took away from a very solid card.
and don't even get me started on mir, he has an ego the size of ****ing alaska. says crap like wanting lesnar to be the first fighter to die in the octagon, didn't even show any respect to cro cop, that shit gets old. and, with all of this, he STILL can't even beat anyone that's relevant(sorry, cro cop wasn't in the title picture even if he did win this fight). as a dude on another forum said, Frank "The Past their Prime Killer" Mir.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread