ufc.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
sopcast is LIVE!
downloaded everything on sopcast and did not have addy bar. wtf
did you click the "login" button? after that, it's right at the top.

18904.jpeg

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
wow. i was really looking forward to the return of sherk, but he just lost that fight. sherk is my man, but dunham got ripped off on that one. the first round was all sherk, but evan definitely got the second and third rounds.

OldSkoolStang

Established Member
So far the judges are ****ing blind.

First two fights were decisions and I don't know what fights the damn judges were watching, but they damn sure got the first two decisions dead wrong.

I hate a damn decision and the dumbass UFC judges.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
the **** are you talking about??? every fight has been judged fine aside from sherk-dunham. doing some reading though, apparently a lot of people thought sherk should've won. they must've seen something i didn't.

forgot to add, some real assholes in indy. don't boo sherk because of a judging mistake.

nice to see that douche bag serra getting beat on.

Last edited:

OldSkoolStang

Established Member
Agreed on the booing. I was also only referring to the Pay-per-view fights so far, not the pre-lims which were judged perfectly. You really thought Guillard won that fight? I guess I can see it either way now that I think more about it, but I thought Guillard lost.....

Well, the judges certainly got the last fight right. Matt Sera definitely lost that one, but man is he a tough mofo. He got rocked numerous times. He's also a prick so i'm glad he lost....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread