UFC 124 links.

tdschst

Established Member
wow tripleblack ended up being a great link (started rough for me anyways, but turned out great like the 3rd fight) thanks

H*** S*** you see that eye? I thought if anyone could give GSP a run it would be Koscheck, but d*** domination.

GSP is such a great guy (no homo). Don't run his mouth or anything like that, beats his ass, then is even a good guy after the fight trying to get the crowd to give Kos a round of applause. True athlete

Common

Established Member
He can take any style fighter and overwhelm him at his own game. Scarry part is, he didnt even look tired.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
that was a LIGHT sparring match for gsp. willing to be his training sessions were more brutal.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
that was a LIGHT sparring match for gsp. willing to be his training sessions were more brutal.

sad to say but...more exciting to watch as well. :nonono:

can't complain too much though. I didn't pay to see it. :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, Kos got pummeled. Congrats to GSP! That was a brutal fight. :rockon:

mr2cam

Established Member
Great night of fights, GSP really outclassed Kos again, Jake Shields has no chance at all.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Great night of fights, GSP really outclassed Kos again, Jake Shields has no chance at all.

HELL NO he doesn't! I don't know why people even make a big deal out of Shields. His striking is crap and Koscheck would bully him around and we won't even compare him to GSP. I have a friend who trains with Jake Shields and his camp and he even says that he has nothing for GSP.

Users who are viewing this thread