UCA/LCA's suggestions

cmsnake

Established Member
Im looking for a good street/strip set up. Ill be running drag radials at the track and would like to be able to cut some decent 60 foots. Not looking to do 6k rpm clutch drops but want to get rid of the wheel hop.

6sp 3.31 car that currently has roush TVS (see sig) with an adj panhard bar. Stock ride height.

Give me some suggestions...

Last edited:

20redfire03

Established Member
I just installed some BMR LCA and BMR Adj Upper with the mount and all the parts seem plenty strong and of good quality. Plus they seem to be recoomended around here.

BMR Tech

Im looking for a good street/strip set up. Ill be running drag radials at the track and would like to be able to cut some decent 60 foots. Not looking to do 6k rpm clutch drops but want to get rid of the wheel hop.

6sp 3.31 car that currently has roush TVS (see sig) with an adj panhard bar. Stock ride height.

Give me some suggestions...

Since you are stock ride height, here is what I recommend.

BMR-UCM002 (use lower position)
BMR-UTCA032
BMR-TCA019

I've got thousands using this combination of parts successfully, and I have no doubt that you would have great success as well.

If you have any particular questions, please do not hesitate to ask me. :beer:

I just installed some BMR LCA and BMR Adj Upper with the mount and all the parts seem plenty strong and of good quality. Plus they seem to be recoomended around here.

Awesome! Glad you are happy with the BMR components. Enjoy them! :rockon:

cmsnake

Established Member
Since you are stock ride height, here is what I recommend.

BMR-UCM002 (use lower position)
BMR-UTCA032
BMR-TCA019

I've got thousands using this combination of parts successfully, and I have no doubt that you would have great success as well.

If you have any particular questions, please do not hesitate to ask me. :beer:

Awesome! Glad you are happy with the BMR components. Enjoy them! :rockon:
Thanks, can I buy direct from you? Also, why do you recommend an adjustable upper?

Last edited:

BMR Tech

Thanks, can I buy direct from you? Also, why do you recommend an adjustable upper?

Sure, we sell direct. We also have a large # of dealers out there, as well. Whoever you feel most comfortable with, is who I recommend ordering from. ;-)

I recommend the adjustable UCA because I like to see the pinion angle addressed when my customers install more rigid suspension components. The OEM pinion angle is not necessarily "good" for a set-up that has stiffer arms and bushings.

Not only that, but, the pinion angle may change slightly when you place the UCA into the lower position on our mount. It will pull the UCA about 1/4" closer to the body of the car in that position - so you want to ensure you have adjustment, if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread