Typical ricer at the drag strip...

yeasure

Old School ModularMan
Established Member
The only thing it shows me is, there is no replacement for displacement even in the import world.....btw, that engine/setup is nothing new under sun.
Big John has ran against that car/setup before, do alittle searching and you should be able to find something.

Last edited by a moderator:

6spd

Established Member
Originally posted by drod
I believe that Denmark has a contingency currently in Iraq. The problem is with the dirty French, Germans and Russians. I will list the top Six reasons why the coalition of the unwilling failed the USA in the worst way:

1.These countries supplied Iraq with 100% of its military arsenal. We can hold these people accountable for the 700 plus death of American soldiers.

2.Saddam paid off these countries.

3.These countries had billions of dollars in contracts with Sadam.

4. France and Russia never won a war with out the assistance of the USA. They hoped the USA would fail.

5.These Countries for some reason cannot accept that they were never a superpower and will never be one.

6.The French are pussies who rather eat cheese and drink bad wine.

exactly, these guys supplied iraq 100%

im not american, im actually polish (some poles in iraq rite now) but i live in canada. I cant blame canada for not going in because, wtf can canada do with its 5$ military force

Users who are viewing this thread