Typical ricer at the drag strip...

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Hmm... That's Pro50 territory. You do know that they build Mustang Funny Cars, though, right?

jguerrero

Established Member
Re: Re: Typical ricer at the drag strip...

Originally posted by wannabesvtdude
Why is it so hard to spell well and have good grammar on this site for some of us?:??:

1) The person is under the age of 9.
2) Doesnt speak/write English well

I mean spelling a 'werd' here and there wrong is fine, but when I see a sentence like that, I hope that it is because of one of the above reasons.

AndersH

Established Member
wannabesvtdude: I'm sorry I don't write perfect english but I'm not american and I don't live in America so the language is a bit difficult to me.
Instead of just throwing mud at me you could tell me what was wrong in the sentence? (I know I missed a "r" in "your"..)

The Orphaner: Please explain? If it's something about "your war" then I can tell you that Denmark have been supporting it from the beginning?

WhiteTxMach

Established Member
Originally posted by AndersH
wannabesvtdude: I'm sorry I don't write perfect english but I'm not american and I don't live in America so the language is a bit difficult to me.
Instead of just throwing mud at me you could tell me what was wrong in the sentence? (I know I missed a "r" in "your"..)

The Orphaner: Please explain? If it's something about "your war" then I can tell you that Denmark have been supporting it from the beginning?
Er du icka dankse? ;-)

mx_9

Established Member
Man, give the guy a break. You guys are all over him for no good reason.

Anders: what do you drive? Just curious as to your choice in vehicles.

Mach Daddy

Life Is Mach1derful !!!
Established Member

Dude ... that ain't rice !!! Rice is an import with useless wings, stickers, fake badges, parts without performance, and smart-mouth zit ranchers that talk smack and can't drive. What was in that vid ... a FAST car.

AndersH

Established Member
I know it isen't a ricer but I just thought it would be fun to write.. Then you would'nt know what to expect ;)
And it's not like I dislike the Cobra's or disrespect the people that drives them, not at all. The Mustangs are some of the most cool cars ever made (I love the 196x's versions)

WhiteTxMach: I think I got that message.. looks Swedish? ;-) Yes I'm Danish.. And it's probably therefore I'll never own a Cobra.. I think they cost over $150.000 here (and due to restrictions in the rules about how much cars can polute, then it probably even can't be registered :(..

drod

Established Member
I believe that Denmark has a contingency currently in Iraq. The problem is with the dirty French, Germans and Russians. I will list the top Six reasons why the coalition of the unwilling failed the USA in the worst way:

1.These countries supplied Iraq with 100% of its military arsenal. We can hold these people accountable for the 700 plus death of American soldiers.

2.Saddam paid off these countries.

3.These countries had billions of dollars in contracts with Sadam.

4. France and Russia never won a war with out the assistance of the USA. They hoped the USA would fail.

5.These Countries for some reason cannot accept that they were never a superpower and will never be one.

6.The French are pussies who rather eat cheese and drink bad wine.

Last edited:

AndersH

Established Member
Originally posted by drod
I believe that Denmark has a contingency currently in Iraq. The problem is with the dirty French, Germans and Russians. I will list the top Six reasons why the coalition of the unwilling failed the USA in the worst way:
There is Danish soldiers down there right now, and has been since the shit hit the fan. And BTW. Goerge Bush and Anders Fogh (leader of Denmark) met each other today..

1.These countries supplied Iraq with 100% of its military arsenal. We can hold these people accountable for the 700 plus death of American soldiers.

No you can't. In my eyes it's like saying that the company that sold the fertilizer and fuel to Timothy McVeigh can be held responsible for the bombing of Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Originally posted by AndersH
There is Danish soldiers down there right now, and has been since the shit hit the fan. And BTW. Goerge Bush and Anders Fogh (leader of Denmark) met each other today..

No you can't. In my eyes it's like saying that the company that sold the fertilizer and fuel to Timothy McVeigh can be held responsible for the bombing of Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma.

There has been a ban against selling weapons to Iraq. There is not been a ban to selling fertilizer or diesel fuel.

drod

Established Member

Well the company that sold Timothy McVeigh the fertilizer had no Idea what he was up to, but France and the rest of the coalition of the unwilling had documented knowledge that Saddam had used their weapons against his own people and neighbors. Hell, Saddam was providing Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and Hamas with weapons that killed Jews. You cannot deny the fact that these countries were not well aware that Saddam was a menace and that sooner or later he would have to be removed. The French and Russian equipment is cheap and many 3rd world countries prefer to purchase AK-47 and Mirages do to the high cost of the American equipment. Hell, I am not saying that the USA doesn’t have blood on their hands; we did supply Saddam with weapons and military know-how in the Iraq-Iran conflict, but France and it’s buddies continued to sell Iraq weapons after the first gulf war. Maybe not directly, but countries like Jordan, Egypt and Syria smuggled these Arms into Iraq. Documents have been uncovered in Iraq that prove that the French and Russians used these countries as proxies. Sadam had over 1.5 million tons or weapons when his regime fell. That’s 1.2 million tons more than what he had after the first gulf war. Egypt, Syria and Jordon’s economy combined cannot afford the price tag for all of these weapons. Only Saddam and the Thefts that stoll over 40 billion dollors from the food for oil program could mange this. It’s clear that instead of food, Saddam had the French steel 40 Billion from the Iraqis and took food from their mouth to purchase guns, tanks and WMD’s. Yes, I said WMD’s that’s what he used on the Kurds.

Last edited:

SVT Cobra

Established Member
if we tell john force to turn his funny car 'mustang' into a 'cobra', that would count as a 'mustang cobra' waxing that 'supra' ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread