Typical Mt-82 owners

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
We have the screenshots to prove that i was dead on accurate. LOL. I asked how much for shipping and that i was willing to pay shipping. your response was literally. "i have a z06 and i work hard for it". When you made fun of guys that have bagged mustangs, you have the same response...."i have a z06, you guys are haters" LOL i can't make any of that up. So it's perfectly in context and right on the money. Which is awesome because you provide awesome material for me. And yea i guess you are famous, in a "hey check out this douche" kind of way. Don't change! Just keep being you.

Dude, I sent you a PM explaining why I responded like a douche because YOU responded like a douche in the first place. I thought you were joking. But whatever, if it makes you happy then do it. I tried apologizing through that PM but you didn't respond so oh well.

I told you I wouldn't ship the tires. You and another guy got all mad at me, you said you had videos to make, I said "make one on how the douche z06 owner won't ship tires"

You're just being dramatic and it was over Facebook, which was even funnier.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
"He thought he could run the taurine tune without me making some revisions and .. Uh.... Well we have some footage of what happened"

Lmfao!!

matt5058

Established Member
Is there one about 5.0 owners trying to mod but stay under warranty....lol. I feel like this is one that I'm guilty of asking about probably too often. :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread