TX2k14 Roll Race Photography

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
This year I approached TX2k differently as I have in the years past as I did not attend to shoot the actual event. I made the trip to Houston to enjoy the event as a normal spectator and then do a little video work of the street action at night and do a few magazine feature photoshoots. While at TWS for the roll race event I had to grab a few photos for some friends but I only took photos for about an hour a day, at most. If I missed your car I'm very sorry, I walked past a lot of cars but they had a hood/door open(which looks horrible in photos) or were parked in bad spots for pictures. I'm honestly surprised I have this many photos with shooting so little. Enjoy what I do have.

I might have a few extra coming in the future, most will be posted here:

www.facebook.com/chadbeephotography

DSC_7560FB.jpg

DSC_7469fb.jpg

DSC_7486.jpg

DSC_7503.jpg

DSC_7505.jpg

DSC_7551.jpg

DSC_7520.jpg

DSC_7697.jpg

DSC_7548.jpg

DSC_7650.jpg

DSC_7567.jpg

DSC_75701.jpg

DSC_7695.jpg

DSC_7571.jpg

DSC_7654.jpg

Last edited:

Z06

Established Member
Very nice shots, seems that this year was a GTR & Gallardo fest. Not a bad thing.

mstg46

Established Member
Next year I need to be on the other side of the track with you. The best panning shots were taken on that side. I was too far away shooting from the spectator side. I was using my 300mm and it was still far.

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
Thanks guys!

Next year I need to be on the other side of the track with you. The best panning shots were taken on that side. I was too far away shooting from the spectator side. I was using my 300mm and it was still far.

I was there for an hour and that side wasn't great either, you had to be 10ft back from the wall, so you could only shoot the car on the inside line. The ones closest to you was half covered by the wall :dw:

Next year the event will be at an actual airport landing strip, so it should be MUCH better for drivers, spectators and media guys.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Does anyone else feel like shelbys look lame in pictures but awesome in person? Because they look awesome on the road but in pictures meh... Just saying

Nice pictures!

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
The green Dart and a red Viper are courtesy of Big 3 Racing here in Cleveland. They do great work, tuned my Cobra too.

Users who are viewing this thread