TX2K13: Who From SVTPerformance is going?

chao5.0

Established Member
i'll be there since i'm local and i'll more than likely be with a friend with a rsp supra, first we have to put it back together and he has to get the tune straight in it. we'll be there starting wed. night.

adidasUNT8

Established Member
I'll be seeing you guys out there. We'll be there Thurs-Sun. Staying at the Marriot with some friends with some nice whips. Hope to see you guys out there!

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
I sold my car back to the original owner from Houston, you will probably see a clone to your's with black wheels there... Probably be a good run for you depending on all what he's modded since he got it back.:beer:

Drive safe everyone, Im staying my ass in Dallas.

hrmmm, does the guy have plates "H8TR MKR" or something to that effect?

it is an AO c6 with all z06 panels on it.... if so, saw it at a dyno event last weekend.

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
More info :-D the F2 is mean SOB what's the setup?

I'm planning to be there next year but my brother will be there since he's living in Houston now.. :thumbsup:

This is Jarrod (Jmuck on CF). I've been keeping it on the down low wanting to hit a couple people over the head when we line them up next week... :D It should make some decent steam if I get it lined out in time.

Quick engine bay shot when we were fabbing the i/c plumbing.
06A31C44-F0E8-420F-9042-3F7FE2048AF5-5481-00000573DF6CBD0C_zpsc7dc75d2.jpg

Shitty IPhone video from a friend of mine:

Procharged Z06 - YouTube

And a better quality walk around:
IMG 0287 - YouTube

Last edited:

Bruce954

We'll Do It Live!!
Established Member
This is Jarrod (Jmuck on CF). I've been keeping it on the down low wanting to hit a couple people over the head when we line them up next week... :D It should make some decent steam if I get it lined out in time.

Sneaky bastard...:banana::dancenana:

Can't wait to see it run.

SVTCobra60

Established Member

Quick engine bay shot when we were fabbing the i/c plumbing.
06A31C44-F0E8-420F-9042-3F7FE2048AF5-5481-00000573DF6CBD0C_zpsc7dc75d2.jpg

Shitty IPhone video from a friend of mine:

Procharged Z06 - YouTube

And a better quality walk around:
IMG 0287 - YouTube

Lol the other person would have to be a genuine idiot to hear a whistle under the hood of a z06 and assume it wasn't making upwards of 800rw+

SVTCobra60

Established Member
^^^Let me clarify what I said. At TX2K you would have to be an idiot. I'm sure there are many people that slap little centri's on their car and only barely push it. But at TX2k, I would only assume the worst lol.

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
Lol the other person would have to be a genuine idiot to hear a whistle under the hood of a z06 and assume it wasn't making upwards of 800rw+

True, but it previously had a YSi on it making a little over 1,000. It's a forged 370 and some other junk. Should have a little more jam this go around.

Last edited:

chao5.0

Established Member
True, but it previously had a YSi on it making a little over 1,000. It's a forged 370 and some other junk. Should have a little more jam this go around.

did you come down last year and run against a EVO that was making 800+awhp?

chao5.0

Established Member
No sir, I was still buttoning up my engine.

ok there was a centri vette last year that was claiming 900hp without N2O and beat the EVO. he was probably making more because i believe that EVO made mid-high 800's on the dyno, i can't remember exactly.

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
ok there was a centri vette last year that was claiming 900hp without N2O and beat the EVO. he was probably making more because i believe that EVO made mid-high 800's on the dyno, i can't remember exactly.

What color was the vette? A true 900rwhp C5 or C6 that hooks would be all a 800hp Evo would want IMO.

chao5.0

Established Member
What color was the vette? A true 900rwhp C5 or C6 that hooks would be all a 800hp Evo would want IMO.

it was at night when he rolled by so i don't know the color exactly, all i heard was the whine of the centri and a nice cam lope so i knew it was a serious piece. it was a C5 though.

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
It was most likely the blue C5 and if so yes it would have been making that much off nitrous. Last year he said his motor wasn't right but it was still fast enough to beat up on a lot of cars.

chao5.0

Established Member
It was most likely the blue C5 and if so yes it would have been making that much off nitrous. Last year he said his motor wasn't right but it was still fast enough to beat up on a lot of cars.

i figured he was making good power once i saw that EVO dyno that high, i just thought 98TA was the same guy just swapping to a different setup.

Users who are viewing this thread