TX2K13: Who From SVTPerformance is going?

Z06KILLR

Established Member
I would like to see who from the site is going, where youre coming in from, where youre staying, and what youre bringing.

maybe we could meet up at one of the events or on one of the cruise nights.

post up! admins i created it here as it seems to have the most tx2k13 references...if you need to move it feel free.:pepper:

Last edited:

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Yep, I will be down in my truck hopefully, got a few things to finish up but I am getting close.

IMG_1539_zps3f8bf92a.jpg

F8L BYT

Established Member
We are trying to make it, but having a hard time finding a truck and trailer right now :fm: If we do make it we will be bringing a 700+ hp integra :rockon:

Stormtrooper5.0

Established Member
I'll be there! I won't have my car as it will be in florida at school. But it just so happens that TX2K13 falls during spring break and I live 20 minutes away!! So I'll be riding out there with friends... But it should still be fun! Hopefully we'll get to beat on some imports in my boys 9 second ws6. Even though that's not very fast out there. Haha!

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Me too. I still got a few things to order (M&H's) but for the most part everything has been ordered. JLP Triple Pump system (arrives Monday), Pro Race Package (IDK when its going to be here), the last 2 V-bands I need will be here tomorrow. Next week I am gonna be living at my shop working on this box of bolts.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I will be in Texas then but about 7 hours away. 50/50 chance I go.

stangfreak

Established Member
Me too. I still got a few things to order (M&H's) but for the most part everything has been ordered. JLP Triple Pump system (arrives Monday), Pro Race Package (IDK when its going to be here), the last 2 V-bands I need will be here tomorrow. Next week I am gonna be living at my shop working on this box of bolts.

what are you going to bring

I8URLS1

Established Member
My car won't be done unfortunately but I'll be going with friends and staying at the Marriott this year. Shame it won't be done was looking forward to playing with some 1000+ cars up there this year

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I bet this year is going to be different. The "fast cars" are now doing private groups away from the the huge crowds. Also, there is promises of towing cars and arrests this year. Make sure your car is legal with tags and insurance, all the safety stuff working or your car may get towed and/or you end up in jail.

Users who are viewing this thread