TX2K13 TT Aventador vs TT Gallardo vs 3Dx Evo

Kazsak

Established Member
Nice guesses but 2R+ owner says aventador is the shit so is the price tag. 1750 whp is recommended for street and 1900+ turbos if you want race mile with 275 mi gear.

Hmmmm, I still think a gallardo is the way to go. With the new carbon/carbon tilton clutches and launch control, these cars are also the king of the strip along with the king of the street and roll on racing. I don't think anyone has had a fully built race stage 3 and let's be honest I'm sure there's more past that development that Kevin can do to make more power, etc. Ray Hoffmanns 8.30 quarter mile superleggara was a stage 2R and made 1750 wheel. And I heard the orange one that just beat blue tejano corvette is close to a stage 2R (not quite fully a 2R) and rumored 1650 wheel and wasn't full tilt. Along with that silver one at TI last fall, that was a 2R I believe and only lost from crap tires and getting sideways. I think there's high hopes for the aventador but I can't see much of anything beating a 2R or 3R gallardo or superleggara.

On a side note, I was going through the T1 vs UGR Lambo thread over on lambo power and Kevin posted on there that most of the gallardo's they race with (at the TI events or on the street at tx2k events) are traditional 6 speed manuals and not egears....I wonder why that is.

Fuerza

Established Member
I know your not a GTR fan, but hopefully AMS will have their alpha omega with some upgrades and Switzer can bring out their Goliath packaged GTR if it's all done. This would e the best TI ever

I was wondering why we didn't hear anything out of the GTR crowd this year.

t01lightning

Established Member
These cars are serious. Why race the evo, they do not know the guy and if they are test and tuning 500,000 plus worth of vehicles a small evo side swipe whether his fault or theirs would be expensive. These ugr cars have nothing to prove anymore. You better have some 8 second times with a 170 plus trap speed to even be invited to play. No one really knows what these cars can do to the max except Kevin, Reed, and a few others. They have brought a gallardo out and run low 8s and it's not setup to go from a dead stop. It will not be long until the high 7 second pass gets posted at 190 ish.

Users who are viewing this thread