TX2K13 TT Aventador vs TT Gallardo vs 3Dx Evo

TheHitman™

Established Member
Looked like the TT Aventador walked the hell out of you. It was out of sight when it hit it. Those cars were tough. A black GT-R gave the orange one a run.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
We hung out with the white twin turbo avantador last nite. It made 1,500awhp on dyno. We tried to hang with it but it was just to fast so we raced a new green avantador. And pulled the shit out of it and pulled a yellow nonturbo gallardo. We got it all on video. One of the guys with 1320video was riding with one of the cars and videoing so we might b on the next videos they making.

YOU NEED TO STOP THAT RUMOR NOW!!!!! I just texed KEVIN.( cause this is the first I have herd of this) 1250 hp MAX the car is still doing R@D and still developing and learning things. So all you saw out of that car is 1250hp some of the time when it was fooling around. NO ONE HAS SEEN A 1500AWHP LP4700 YET.

HolyShiznit

Established Member
Cool story bro.

We hung out with the white twin turbo avantador last nite. It made 1,500awhp on dyno. We tried to hang with it but it was just to fast so we raced a new green avantador. And pulled the shit out of it and pulled a yellow nonturbo gallardo. We got it all on video. One of the guys with 1320video was riding with one of the cars and videoing so we might b on the next videos they making.

cclark

Established Member
Cobra man, isn't the 1200/1250 hp aventador on pump gas tho? I have only seen one tt aventador which was the white 1200/1250 awhp shop car at ugr

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Yes to my knowledge an I am pretty confident ( its late in North Carolina so I will hold off for now) also the white one that was in TX was the shop car. Notice there are NO ALL OUT VIDS OF IT 60-200+ runs. it was just out toying around basically but the potential that car has in unreal.

Last edited:

cclark

Established Member
I'm sure that cute Evo would make both your cars look silly

Yes to my knowledge ( its late in Carolina so I will hold off for now) also the white one that was in TX was the shop car.

Copy that, thanks. Yeah that's pretty insane for pump considering the highest I've heard before was from a ugr tt gallardo, I believe it's Cody's lp570 6 speed manual and makes 1150 awhp on pump. At this rate I'm wondering the hp potential of the 6.5 v12 aventador is, and if it will become better and faster than the gallardo's.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Copy that, thanks. Yeah that's pretty insane for pump considering the highest I've heard before was from a ugr tt gallardo, I believe it's Cody's lp570 6 speed manual and makes 1150 awhp on pump. At this rate I'm wondering the hp potential of the 6.5 v12 aventador is, and if it will become better and faster than the gallardo's.

Undiscovered so far just know the murci had limits and hp hold ups and issues the aventador does have a few hiccups but won't stop the development in time I would not be surprised to here pump gas settings of 1350-1400hp and race gas setting 1650awhp.

cclark

Established Member
Hmmmm, I still think a gallardo is the way to go. With the new carbon/carbon tilton clutches and launch control, these cars are also the king of the strip along with the king of the street and roll on racing. I don't think anyone has had a fully built race stage 3 and let's be honest I'm sure there's more past that development that Kevin can do to make more power, etc. Ray Hoffmanns 8.30 quarter mile superleggara was a stage 2R and made 1750 wheel. And I heard the orange one that just beat blue tejano corvette is close to a stage 2R (not quite fully a 2R) and rumored 1650 wheel and wasn't full tilt. Along with that silver one at TI last fall, that was a 2R I believe and only lost from crap tires and getting sideways. I think there's high hopes for the aventador but I can't see much of anything beating a 2R or 3R gallardo or superleggara.

On a side note, I was going through the T1 vs UGR Lambo thread over on lambo power and Kevin posted on there that most of the gallardo's they race with (at the TI events or on the street at tx2k events) are traditional 6 speed manuals and not egears....I wonder why that is.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Hmmmm, I still think a gallardo is the way to go. With the new carbon/carbon tilton clutches and launch control, these cars are also the king of the strip along with the king of the street and roll on racing. I don't think anyone has had a fully built race stage 3 and let's be honest I'm sure there's more past that development that Kevin can do to make more power, etc. Ray Hoffmanns 8.30 quarter mile superleggara was a stage 2R and made 1750 wheel. And I heard the orange one that just beat blue tejano corvette is close to a stage 2R (not quite fully a 2R) and rumored 1650 wheel and wasn't full tilt. Along with that silver one at TI last fall, that was a 2R I believe and only lost from crap tires and getting sideways. I think there's high hopes for the aventador but I can't see much of anything beating a 2R or 3R gallardo or superleggara.

On a side note, I was going through the T1 vs UGR Lambo thread over on lambo power and Kevin posted on there that most of the gallardo's they race with (at the TI events or on the street at tx2k events) are traditional 6 speed manuals and not egears....I wonder why that is.

where u see hoffmans car made 1750 cause that was not the setting that car was on in the track video I can assure you….

cclark

Established Member

cclark

Established Member
I know your not a GTR fan, but hopefully AMS will have their alpha omega with some upgrades and Switzer can bring out their Goliath packaged GTR if it's all done. This would e the best TI ever

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
A little birdie tells me.....BIIIG news from UGR - Page 5 - Other Vehicles - GT-R Life

Page 5...ugr states 1750+

Do you think it's more or less? I wonder how much longer until the aventador tt is ironed and researched and developed out? Lol. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for one at TI next month. And I would really like to hear Kevin's reasoning to them choosing to race the manual gallardos over the egears

BELIEVE THIS STATEMENT below... AND ALL I WILL SAY IS IT DOES NOT TAKE 1750WHP to go 183mph…. DYNO NUMBERS ILL LEAVE THAT UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE ;-) BUT REALLY PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE WHEN MOST THESE GUYS RUN 1500whp and can't be touched BUT CAN GO UP TO…………………………………….. IF EVER PUSHED TO IT:beer:

Also, the power level was not turned all the way up on that pass (and there was a slow shift and so so launch as well). As far as I know, there is no actual street car that will take that car,

Users who are viewing this thread