Tx2k11 roll call!

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
I will be there! This will be my 4th year.

LTHL VNM will be there too, along with EX1 and a few others I have seen post about it.

This year is going to be awesome!

svtwes

Established Member
lookin foward to gettin to meet some of you,I drive the silver 04 in my sig. The car now sits on 18" chrome saleens . So if you see me feel free to come introduce yourselves

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Might come out just to watch since I don't have a high HP car like most of you guys anymore.

Fat-cat

Established Member
Fauk i would love to be there for this.. 3400 mile drive one way is a bit of a Tug. Love the vids that come around this event though haha

svtwes

Established Member
Me and 3 or 4 other cars are goin from Pensacola FL:banana:

Sweet ! What other cars your buddies bringing? I'll be up there with my car (in sig) , friends procharged 2011 5.0, 04 gt mustang, APU 97 Supra, an kb challenger.

If you guys see me come say hey, mabey we can setup some fun runs in Mexico!!:beer:

Iso

Sounds fast
Established Member
Maybe next year for me, I have heard there are going to be some pretty sick cars out this year. Can't wait for the videos.

Last edited:

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Sweet ! What other cars your buddies bringing? I'll be up there with my car (in sig) , friends procharged 2011 5.0, 04 gt mustang, APU 97 Supra, an kb challenger.

If you guys see me come say hey, mabey we can setup some fun runs in Mexico!!:beer:

There will be Eaton Mach(me), 11 5.0 with full bolt ons and a 100 shot, ported pulley Eaton CO 03 Cobra, 11 GB GT500 shockish and maybe a shortish black 03 cobra. Thats about it as of now.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member

procharged 5.0! that would be really awesome to meet up and play!

svtwes

Established Member
procharged 5.0! that would be really awesome to meet up and play!

iphonepics294-1.jpg

iphonepics307.jpg

iphonepics310.jpg

i finished it up two weekes ago , the owner then brought it to Stanghi in Baton Rouge.
The car made 561hp & 490tq @ 7psi!:eek:

He will be rolling out with me an a few friends, and yes were down to play!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread