Two races down...one to go !

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Whatched Monaco first thing this morning. Then mowed some grass until the indy 500...jewel ****ed up the anthem bad...and that think that tried "god bless america" was even worse...decent race though

Now it time to wait to for the coke 600...and im halfway shmammered eating shrimp cocktail that i made on the blackstone and chilled lol

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Indy race turned out pretty good. I’m glad there was nobody hurt when a tire flew into the stands. I’m currently watching the F1 race and waiting for the Coke 600 later.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Whatched Monaco first thing this morning. Then mowed some grass until the indy 500...jewel ****ed up the anthem bad...and that think that tried "god bless america" was even worse...decent race though

Now it time to wait to for the coke 600...and im halfway shmammered eating shrimp cocktail that i made on the blackstone and chilled lol
As far as Formula 1...I watched a bit but I miss the grid girls.
349931099_635379448448742_7713176075431232692_n.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

The ‘500’ was great. One lap restart ending was really a race between two cars. I know it was done for the fans. The ending and post-race stuff was exciting. I’ve never seen a race driver actually go into the stands with fans like that. AWESOME!

I know fans are split on Jewel’s Anthem version. I found nothing to complain about. I saw no disrespect.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Another great day of racing. When the rain in Moncao happened, thought it would have had more surprises. If Alonso had only taken inters, vs slicks on his 1st pit stop, would have been much closer to Max.

So much for the 600, Monday instead, but with out the great track temp change (day into night).

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Indy race turned out pretty good. I’m glad there was nobody hurt when a tire flew into the stands. I’m currently watching the F1 race and waiting for the Coke 600 later.
The tire actually went over the fans heads and landed on the hood of a car in the parking lot.

Probably would have been multiple fatalities if it had landed in the stands itself.

BittenInBama

Established Member
Enjoyed the racing I watched: Monaco & Indy. Gave up on nascar years ago.

Did not like the Jewel version of National Anthem.

They mentioned the tire hit a car late in the post race. Showed a white car w workers around it but you couldn't see any details from what appeared to be the drone cam. Would have been very bad had the tire gone into the stands!!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
The tire actually went over the fans heads and landed on the hood of a car in the parking lot.

Probably would have been multiple fatalities if it had landed in the stands itself.
I missed that tire flying incident.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Good weekend for Roger Penske. He won at Indy on Sunday and yesterday in Charlotte. I didn't know he also owned the Indianapolis Motor Speedway as well.

Users who are viewing this thread