Two NYPD officers killed in revenge for Garner & Brown

2011roush

Established Member
Unfreaking believable! !!!! I'm watching it on the news. ****ing scum bags

Edit. .. lets see what obama, Sharpton, and Eric holder have to say about this.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
im coming more to the belief that this whole experiment of mixing races and cultures will undoubtedly become a huge failure.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Nah. It's really nothing to do with race.. Politics man. Politics..

Exhibit A:

7E29C394-B328-42D2-BF35-69178915BC3B_zps31ayr0tv.jpg

2001sleeper

Established Member
that is pretty hardcore and very sad for the families involved.

Did the shooter shoot through the windshield? I went to a few sites but really didn't see any details.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member

From his IG account...

Im now hearing that a family member his saying he shot his niece and thats where those blood stains came from. Obviously wasn't from the officers. He likely was going to commit suicide anyway and used this to make himself seem a like "hero" to his people.

Disgusting pos.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
RIP Officers. So sad. God please take good care of their families.

Gunman - gutless, cowardly MFNPOS.

EDIT 8:06PM CST: I'm glued to my television waiting for President Obama to hold a press conference honoring the lives of these two white New York Police Officers (Heros) who where needlessly murdered by this black POS.

Last edited:

OhIIICobra

Established Member
RIP Officers. So sad. God please take good care of their families.

Gunman - gutless, cowardly MFNPOS.

EDIT 8:06PM CST: I'm glued to my television waiting for President Obama to hold a press conference honoring the lives of these two white New York Police Officers (Heros) who where needlessly murdered by this black POS.

This is what POS Obama gets for telling the police to "Use restraint" during Ferguson. It came back to bite him. The lawlessness stemming from that was permitted to get way out of hand. He needs to STFU and stick to what he knows, vacation and golf.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
The NYPD need to go on strike and demand that Communist DeBlasio step down. That is the only way they can get any positive action on this, as DeBlasio is totally in Al "race baiter" Sharpton's back pocket and not on the NYPD's side in anything.

CM5878

Established Member
I don't feel bad, people voted him into office after all. The NYPD should go tit for tat and kill one of the gunman's family members.

The NYPD need to go on strike and demand that Communist DeBlasio step down. That is the only way they can get any positive action on this, as DeBlasio is totally in Al "race baiter" Sharpton's back pocket and not on the NYPD's side in anything.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
But I thought guns were banned in NYC? HellionTT, can you explain how gun violence happened in a place where guns are banned?

My heart and prayers go out to the families of the slain officers.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
So our nation breaks out in riots and protests when a young black man was justifiably shot by a white officer, yet a black man straight murders two (presumably white) officers and no one bats an eye.
Sad day for the United states when we praise criminals yet two officers with families are murdered for no reason at all other than wearing a blue shirt and sitting in a police vehicle.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member

But I thought guns were banned in NYC? HellionTT, can you explain how gun violence happened in a place where guns are banned?

My heart and prayers go out to the families of the slain officers.

Hmm a criminal illegally possessing a firearm. Huge shocker there.

Its amazing how many people don't understand that making firearms illegal only takes them out of law abiding citizens hands. Not the criminals.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread