Two more excellent reasons to hate Treynor

MANbearPIG11

super cereal
Established Member
also you should post up on L4P. Im sure some guys over there would get a kick out of your garage... but you got some stiff competition haha.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Okay, after seeing the garage picture, I changed my mind. I do in fact hate you.

MrBurns.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're up early! LOL! What time do you head to the office?

One of the absolute best garage setups. Enjoy that awesome stable you and your wife have. :beer: :rockon:

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
awesome cars and thanks for keeping the thread going. I have 2 questions for you considering that your wife is an avid car enthusiast as you stated:
1. what is her favorite car out of your current stable?
2. what is the car she would most like to acquire in the future?

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
just saying ...you need a bigger garage

You're not kidding. I remember when we moved here and thought "wow, 4-6 cars... we finally have enough garage space!" Silly kids.

[...]I have 2 questions for you considering that your wife is an avid car enthusiast as you stated:
1. what is her favorite car out of your current stable?
2. what is the car she would most like to acquire in the future?

Interestingly, the 458's her favorite car, which makes the 458 Spider her logical target for the future.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The weather finally cleared up this weekend, so I had a chance to get the F1 out of the garage and stretch its legs. Great car - reminds me of a very nice Italian version of the Viper. Brutally powerful brakes, tons of grip, very torquey engine; more relaxed to drive than the 458 but still very high performance.

The McLaren is still on a truck, now in Los Angeles and due in tomorrow ($%^&*) so with any luck I'll have pictures by Tuesday. In the meantime, sunset this evening afforded the opportunity to get a few more angles on the 599.

599-13.jpg

599-14.jpg

599-15.jpg

599-16.jpg

599-17.jpg

599-18.jpg

599-19.jpg

599-20.jpg

599-21.jpg

Planter

Banned
YES - Mustangs have a special place in my heart. I really really like the '13 GT500. I test drove a '12 5.0 and thought it was a great car. My only hesitation is that I suspect I'd rarely drive it - it's a tough garage competition each morning when you're vying for attention with a McLaren, two Ferraris, two AMGs, and a V10 R8.

sounds like a rough life. :beer: wish I had it that rough.

x10000

I think one of the best threads ever was where Treynor was called out for using a point and shoot camera to take pics of his 458. He responded not with words, but with a pic from a $60k+ camera :rockon:

:shrug: don't be hatin', I was just asking.

Ah yes, that was an epic moment. "Oh, don't think much of my Canon S90? How about a Phase One IQ180?"

I did not however mind the question. I took it as curiosity rather than a put-off.

lol, I wasn't trying to call you out as liar Ben :beer: I just hadn't considered the perspective that's all and I raised an eyebrow. But you have some insanely sick cars.

That was a epic way to put the resident mactard into his place. :rockon:

:bored: put me in my place? I asked a question. I didn't accuse him of lying or not being someone that he claimed to be. I found it interesting that someone with that much money was using a point and shoot, but having furthered my photography skills and expanding on my hobby, I picked up a point and shoot myself because I get tired of lugging my damn camera bag around that weighs 75#, sometimes it's just more convenient to carry a point and shoot for smaller occassions, and that was not a perspective I considered. Less editing too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome photos. Great looking Ferrari. I like that green/white/red treatment at the rear. Got to credit it's Italian blood. :)

Cobra Steve

Established Member
Very nice cars!! Thanks for sharing them with us. My dream car used to be a 599...then the 458 came out.

So as an old time Mustang fan that now has funds to pretty much buy any Mustang available, what Mustang would you dream of owning...and why don't you have it? :)

32ValveSymphony

Established Member
You should make a video for us. You know, start up, scan the interior, take a little drive. All the cool shit I would only get to see on Forza otherwise.

I've been watching Youtube videos of people taking test drives in the 458. It makes me happy in the pants.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Okay, after seeing the garage picture, I changed my mind. I do in fact hate you.

What's to hate?

Instead of hating about the success this man has and the nice car he gets with his success money, you can go out and become just as successful as he is. This is one of the very few countries in the world where you do this.

Users who are viewing this thread