Two edp turbo kits for sale 75/76

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
The "issue" wasn't what I was referring to. It's the shady kind of person who goes out of his way by deleting posts to not disclose said issue, is what I was referring to.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I put the deleted post back. #694
Im selling my EDP turbo kit and my friends as well. mine has a ball bearing upgrade and 3' inch up pipe, and his is still the way it is, comes with everything needed for installation, we are going to start ripping both cars tomorrow and taking the kits out. for those who don't know edp kits has some problems going on, after I have put my 3" up pipe it was good up to 6800rpm, i have not gone more than that, both kits has less than 800 miles on them, and still like new. Need these kits gone ASAP. if you need any further information or more pictures about either kits please PM me or text me at 8139928656.
Im selling my EDP turbo kit comes with everything needed for installation, has less than 800 miles on it, need it gone ASAP, still like new the way it is out of the box. 4k shipped but you cover paypal fees, price is firm. (one is sold)

please only serious buyers, pm me or text me on 8139928656

EDIT

View attachment 51084
This is just another reason we have the it must be yours rule.
The "issue" wasn't what I was referring to. It's the shady kind of person who goes out of his way by deleting posts to not disclose said issue, is what I was referring to.
I restored the original and he can't edit it w/o me approving it.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I knew about this issue and that was understood... but what I received was a damaged turbo with bent fins that needs replacement and a damaged intercooler, he tried to blame fedex and said he would pay for the repair if they did not take care of it...but once they refused the claim... for obvious reasons, he stopped returning my calls and text....this is what I called a real pos

Sylvain, let me know if you hear from him via Pm or email.
He hasn't on since the 17th for obvious reasons.

the5

Established Member
I have his Facebook, As I was interested in the kit.

Also the shops that he had went to.

justinsstang

Established Member
I bought my paxton from him and it was all perfect. He forgot a few things which he promptly shipped after I texted him about it. Sucks to see this happen, I'm going to assume it was damaged in shipping though. He packed mine very well though. It was annoying how much paper packing was in there lol, I had a giant mount of paper in my living room as I took all the pieces out to ensure everything was there xD

BilletProShop

Established Member
I bought my paxton from him and it was all perfect. He forgot a few things which he promptly shipped after I texted him about it. Sucks to see this happen, I'm going to assume it was damaged in shipping though. He packed mine very well though. It was annoying how much paper packing was in there lol, I had a giant mount of paper in my living room as I took all the pieces out to ensure everything was there xD

Bent fins in the turbo with rubber debris around it is not from poor packaging. It was damaged prior to shipping the item.

Users who are viewing this thread