Two edp turbo kits for sale 75/76

jassoom55

Established Member
I put the deleted post back. #694
Im selling my EDP turbo kit and my friends as well. mine has a ball bearing upgrade and 3' inch up pipe, and his is still the way it is, comes with everything needed for installation, we are going to start ripping both cars tomorrow and taking the kits out. for those who don't know edp kits has some problems going on, after I have put my 3" up pipe it was good up to 6800rpm, i have not gone more than that, both kits has less than 800 miles on them, and still like new. Need these kits gone ASAP. if you need any further information or more pictures about either kits please PM me or text me at 8139928656.
Im selling my EDP turbo kit comes with everything needed for installation, has less than 800 miles on it, need it gone ASAP, still like new the way it is out of the box. 4k shipped but you cover paypal fees, price is firm. (one is sold)

please only serious buyers, pm me or text me on 8139928656

EDIT

View attachment 51084

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Good Luck man. Once those tweeks are figured out and fix, someone will have a beast at a awesome deal!

jassoom55

Established Member
I hope so man, I want to fix them man, I want a turbo but I don't have money anymore... I paid to much to build the engine, get fuel system, turbo, etc. so now I have to sell it to get some money.

toledoq

Established Member
I tried to look up the issues with the back pressure problem didn't find much. what is the issue that needs to be fixed im looking at some single turbo kits or may just build my own.

jassoom55

Established Member
I think the best way to fix the issue, after i have been trying for 3 month now. Is either to get a bigger turbo, or get a 3" up pipe and crossover

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
man I wish I knew exactly what was the issues some EDP owners are having and what needs to be modded, upgraded or replaced. Just MAYBE, we could work something out on a trade if interested. ;)

BilletProShop

Established Member
little bump for you my little pos that will not return phone calls after selling me a damaged turbo kit
buyers beware is all i can say!!!!

Last edited:

BilletProShop

Established Member
I knew about this issue and that was understood... but what I received was a damaged turbo with bent fins that needs replacement and a damaged intercooler, he tried to blame fedex and said he would pay for the repair if they did not take care of it...but once they refused the claim... for obvious reasons, he stopped returning my calls and text....this is what I called a real pos

Users who are viewing this thread