Two Cobras and a Z06

C6Z06427

Established Member
Finally was able to meet up with some Cobra peeps from my local board today and make the long trip out to Mexico.

You can't hear it over the blower whine, but I was spinning all through 2nd and some of 3rd. Stock runcraps FTL... Time to invest in some new tires it seems..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Q5JJqhovQ"]YouTube- 2.2kb cobra, ported cobra vs Cammed C6Z[/ame]

Last edited:

BM1

Established Member
The Eaton car definitely had the driver mod and did better than the KB car. It looks like it would need a 75-100 shot to put it out front of that Z06.

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
Yea the ported one had a great driver I agree! Badass video bro, I love daytime race vids...especially the mexican ones lol

C6Z06427

Established Member
Yes the driver in the ported car can sureout drive. I believe he did a 10.7 or so at the track a couple of weeks ago.. His tires hooked up our run and I had to play catchup. Wish we didn't hit traffic because I wanted to run it a little bit more than I did

16kOrBust

Established Member
That video confirms why a JetStream Blue C6 Z06 is my "realistic" dream car (as in I might actually be able to afford one one day :lol1:).

Great races.

jeffs

Established Member
Sounded like the Kenne bell car powered through the clutch, and wow that powershifting from the eaton Cobra was sweet, but what can anybody say about those ZO6's, they're bad ass cars.

I would like to see the KB car with a clutch that would hold the power go against the Vette again, if both cars have good traction though.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Yes the driver in the ported car can sureout drive. I believe he did a 10.7 or so at the track a couple of weeks ago.. His tires hooked up our run and I had to play catchup. Wish we didn't hit traffic because I wanted to run it a little bit more than I did

Does your ZO6 have a cam?

03cobrarocks

Established Member
nice kills! And finally a cobra driver that knows how to represent! (ported driver)

hopefully I can find a lightly modded z06 to run when I get my car back

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Umm
visit Lsx
I've beaten down two Z06's with my four seater coupe and old ass.
This is why I stay Ford. The latest and greatest doesn't make you the best.
No doubt I would add a Z06 to a collection.
Enjoy your gold chains.
Blue Oval stamped on my ass.
Some would call it fan boy. Take it with a grain of salt.....
Jeff

99redls1

Established Member
Damn nice runs guys. Looks like fun and that ported blower def was driven properly. What size cam do you have in the z06

Users who are viewing this thread