Two Cars?

boostm3

Established Member
Hey taronis,

>>and finally -- a bye bye shot<<

I didnt see this beauty in the list did I? Or is that the one the X got? Howd she manage that one?!! Thats quite some collection you have! Glad to see the WRX for those NH winters you have :--) It looks to me like you have the 'cant say no' syndrome! Where do you store them all. I only see 2 in your driveway. I guess you store two more inside the garage? But with the diablo, thats 5 more! Whew...

taronis

Banned
I'm just a hoooowahhhh------
The VT is gone -- hope she enjoyed selling it! (She also got the house where the picture was taken)......

the LX and the SHO are stored at the old man's house.
the dodge <shadow> and winstar are in the driveway
the gt is with my son at school
the wrx shares the driveway with the other two (driven by my younger boy)
the polara is in bay #1 next to the cobra

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

BTW Honda makes fabulous snow blowers!!!

B-O-B'03

Established Member
My insurance agent sends me postcards from all the fabulous places I can't afford to go (8 Grand a year, what a rip!).

'03 Cobra (Mine, Mine,Mine)
'99 GT (the lil' ladies ride)
'97 E150 conversion van (foul weather, road trips, group outings)
'97 Grand Cherokee (Daughters)
'86 Fleetwood Brougham (Sons)

Cobra'03

Established Member
2003 Cobra - Garage queen, interceptor, Defender of the Blue Oval. 889 miles since July.

1997 Subaru Legacy Outback - my daily beater, kid hauler, snow tracker, ski tripper, Nag's Head beach comber. 78k

1990 Camry - wife's car - only 71k miles looks like crap, runs great. My wife cares not for status symbols God Bless her.

1995 NSX-T (to be sold to make room for Ford GT). 6215 miles.

1972 Corvette LS-5 (454 cid) - one of my restoration cars I am finishing up - have a client waiting - side pipes - what a monster!

1977 Dodge Ram inline 6 - miles? Lots. Used to haul manure for wife's flower beds once or twice a year. Never change oil. It is the beast that would not die. Neighborhood covenants preclude me from parking it anywhere in the 'hood, so it sits in a barn out in Powhatan County with my other "project" cars - if I tell you, i will have to kill you.

s281cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by VintagePorscheG
As for having anything as far as $200,000 --- you must be joking... haven't you heard... The one who dies with the most debt wins...

And here I always thought it was..........The one who dies with the most toys wins.........:rollseyes

black03SVT

Established Member
Cant have just one

I could not possibly see myself with just one car. I think I will be keeping my LX, I love that machine almost as much as I love my 03. I have a 98 Camry that I use as a daily. It also gets me to the local mountians during adverse weather conditions for those early morning snowboarding runs after a good dumping.

Two things I love most and cant live without: snowboarding and drag racing.YEEEEHAAAAWWW!:burnout:

I will hopefully be replacing the Camry with a Z71 Silverado soon. This will make the ultimate snow mobile.

Oh yea, I also love the Angels:smmon:

Gabe

taronis

Banned
Originally posted by B-O-B'03
My insurance agent sends me postcards from all the fabulous places I can't afford to go (8 Grand a year, what a rip!).

'03 Cobra (Mine, Mine,Mine)
'99 GT (the lil' ladies ride)
'97 E150 conversion van (foul weather, road trips, group outings)
'97 Grand Cherokee (Daughters)
'86 Fleetwood Brougham (Sons)

My insurance agent named his first three kids after me and sends me Christmas cards!

1IDSPTTR

Established Member
Round the world tour

3 bay garage, three cars. (not to say I can fit everyone of them in the garage. Like Meatloaf said,"2 out of 3 ain't bad")

'03 Cobra - 2800 miles bought to be the daily driver, now alternates with the...

'88 Jag XJ-S V-12 British Racing Green Coupe with 57,000 miles. Used to be the wife's "gurl's night out car", but with advice from the mechanic to run it more often, plus over 2 large for a new radiator, count' em...(2) two thermostats, and a bunch of other stuff, it goes to work a hell of a lot more than my wife. However, if you ask her, she works twice as hard as I do in Mom's Taxi, the ...

'00 Honda Odessey, a mere 50,000 miles, 200,000 more to go. Gotta have something with front wheel drive in case we get the rare day of snow or ice in the Sunny South...

Shuttling this mess in and out of the tire place, mechanic's, dealers, etc is almost a full time job in itself!

:beer:

Allan

Pix of another dream not to be....:(

CobraTone

Established Member
I would like to have a beater, but then again, I would probably never drive it because the Cobra is so FUN!

Users who are viewing this thread