Twin turbos & catch cans!

OG_

Established Member
Hey everyone! What kind of catch cans are you TT guys running? Install pics would be a big help too!

TIA!

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
I made one for mine.

0C0B1862-712B-45B2-A331-21DE9E622761_zpsvjrsvvrh.jpg

01042798-86FE-4377-8BD4-2AABED0E75ED_zpsky7rugct.jpg

BUCKET

Established Member
Oh that's sick!

I got a moroso can sitting here. No room to put it, haven't decided on if I want to trunk mount battery yet

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
What's the 3rd line closest to the firewall from?

Vacuum I assume?

Do tell more about what we have going on here.

BTW saw your build thread on this... Very nice. Da man has skillz!

The two -10 comes from the valve covers into the catch can where it is internally baffled. Then it vents out of the single -12 line to under the car. The reason I did the -12 line is if you vent it in the engine bay you can spell it inside the car.

WIPLASH1

Established Member
The two -10 comes from the valve covers into the catch can where it is internally baffled. Then it vents out of the single -12 line to under the car. The reason I did the -12 line is if you vent it in the engine bay you can spell it inside the car.
So is there any point in time that you can smell it? How far back does the -12 terminate? I have mine venting between the radiator and the front of the motor between the panels. I get a whiff occasionally that lingers in the cockpit for a few minutes.

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
So is there any point in time that you can smell it? How far back does the -12 terminate? I have mine venting between the radiator and the front of the motor between the panels. I get a whiff occasionally that lingers in the cockpit for a few minutes.

No I do not smell it at all. It dumps under the tranny in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread