Twin Turbo Termi for Outlaw 8.5

1Fast-Turbo-Cou

Established Member
hopefully mid march, I already have a BS3 for it!

I hope to run a good number!

I'm running the BS3 as well. I mounted my coil packs under the manifold. I had a billet aluminum stand machined that holds all 8 of them and it bolts to the top of the block. I air gapped the runners in my HCI manifold so the wires could pass through. It turned out nice.

Here's mine, I daily drive it. Goal is to run 8's. I'm still working the bugs out.

King of the Streets (KOTS) 2013 - AR15.COM

silverpoison

MAD TORQUE Inc.
Established Member
I'm running the BS3 as well. I mounted my coil packs under the manifold. I had a billet aluminum stand machined that holds all 8 of them and it bolts to the top of the block. I air gapped the runners in my HCI manifold so the wires could pass through. It turned out nice.

Here's mine, I daily drive it. Goal is to run 8's. I'm still working the bugs out.

King of the Streets (KOTS) 2013 - AR15.COM

Nice!

silverpoison

MAD TORQUE Inc.
Established Member
A/W Intercooler was finished today!

IMG955938.jpg

IMG958837.jpg

IMG959001.jpg

the Predator Intercooler!

IMG956648.jpg

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Found the car's build on YB and it looks like his rad will be removed. Might be using an ice box to cool the car. I PMed him for more info.

silverpoison

MAD TORQUE Inc.
Established Member
Found the car's build on YB and it looks like his rad will be removed. Might be using an ice box to cool the car. I PMed him for more info.

Radiator will be mounted in the back or i will probably run 2 small ones under the headlights. I s a race car so i don't really need a big radiator!

I PM'ed you back.

silverpoison

MAD TORQUE Inc.
Established Member
Will uodate, we have just been extremely busy finishing several projects. The shop cars are the last ones to get done!

Users who are viewing this thread