Twin Turbo Shelby 8.8@160

KenB

Established Member
Scott finally got his car down the track. This was the first night out. More to come

[youtube_browser]XzXndgav2p8[/youtube_browser]

BLK_03

Established Member
All these 8 second PBH and Lund cars.... Shit's gettin ridiculous.

Wanna go fast? Drop it off at PBH.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes. Power by the hour completely re did the cold side though. The cold side that was on it was killing the power.

What specifically was done?

Just curious because people have pointed the finger at the cold side, specifically the Y pipe before, and yet it's made well over 1,000 whp as the kit comes from Hellion.

KenB

Established Member
What specifically was done?

Just curious because people have pointed the finger at the cold side, specifically the Y pipe before, and yet it's made well over 1,000 whp as the kit comes from Hellion.

That's exactly what was wrong with it and you can keep your dyno numbers. lol. What did they run?

This car picked up 200 hp when we made the change. To me that means the old design was bad. Interpret that as you will. Evo also picked up similar power when they did theirs. You don't have a lot of options and we had to give up ground clearance, but this is what we did.

1526169_10202446878508887_34454028_n.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This after just reading your other thread (ProCharged '11). Awesome run that was!

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
That's exactly what was wrong with it and you can keep your dyno numbers. lol. What did they run?

This car picked up 200 hp when we made the change. To me that means the old design was bad. Interpret that as you will. Evo also picked up similar power when they did theirs. You don't have a lot of options and we had to give up ground clearance, but this is what we did.

200 with no other changes? Is that peak power?

KenB

Established Member
Wow there's a lot of ET left just in the first 300ft. Aren't u nervous about not running air filter? Small stones or sand can be a killer?

No, we don't run those screens either. Those were taken off.

200 with no other changes? Is that peak power?

No other changes and like I said, we are not the first to do it and you yourself had already heard of the issue.

flyfaster1

Established Member
No, we don't run those screens either. Those were taken off.

No other changes and like I said, we are not the first to do it and you yourself had already heard of the issue.

Nice work guys.. and by the look/color of that k member I see why or how that Hellion kit got on their. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread