Twin Turbo Saleen S7 w/ AWD. 2200hp?

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
There is so little footage and specs for the Saleen S7 TT it's ridiculous. I still don't think I have ever seen an official top speed of one. Would love to see driving footage of one having fun!

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
F****CK!

I wonder how that would do in a 1 mile? Or what speed it would achieve?! Wish there was more footage out there of the TT S7. Can't wait to get home today and play with the S7.... in FORZA!!

BigDan

Established Member
Very impressive for a bored and stroked 351 Windsor with a set of turbos.

Too bad they didn't stuff of mod motor in it like Koenigsegg did.

If I was a super/hyper car builder I would cast and build a 7.0L+ (427ci) Coyote Ti-VCT with twin turbos and a DCT. It would rule the world!!!!! :bowdown:

......if it could hook up.

120mph roll on's anyone? :D

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
It's a Pro Line motor, so it's definitely a big block in there... Judging by what little of the valve cover I can see, it's probably a big block Chevy (which would be a disgrace). 622 cubes, mountain motor.

Last edited:

Extreme281

Banned
It's a Pro Line motor, so it's definitely a big block in there... Judging by what little of the valve cover I can see, it's probably a big block Chevy (which would be a disgrace). 622 cubes, mountain motor.

It's a windsor based Ford motor in there for sure ,you can see the belt driven distrubutor in the vid through the door

I'm sure it's a shell of a S7 and tube chassis was built around it ,I doubt anybody would chop a S7 up like that ,$$$$$$

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
It's a windsor based Ford motor in there for sure ,you can see the belt driven distrubutor in the vid through the door

I'm sure it's a shell of a S7 and tube chassis was built around it ,I doubt anybody would chop a S7 up like that ,$$$$$$

I can't see the distributor, my screen is kind of dark, so it could be a Ford, but it's not going to be Windsor based. There is no way you are getting 10.2L/622 cubes from any small block. It's got to be a big block, but I do hope it's a BBF :beer:

A84gt

Judging by prolines website their 622ci combos are all Big Block Chevys. So I'd have to guess that is what's in that car. As far as I'm concerned horsepower is horsepower and I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread