Twin Turbo Mustang street 20-130MPH run.

04gtstang

Established Member
Wanted to test out how strapping my cam to the head rest would hold up to a WOT run :D . And I have been wanting to get a vid up of the new turbos in action :D

Strapping the camera there also worked great :rlaugh: and ill put it back when I go to the track on the 7th :D So expect some more vids :flag: BTW, Ill be turning the boost up to 10.3PSI at the track ;)

LINK CLICKY

Let me know what you think and if you guys have any questions :)

04gtstang

Established Member
Thanks guys :D Glad you all liked it...and yep should be really crazy when the boost goes north. Ill be going for a max of 12PSI on the stock bottom end when my fuel system is all in place in the next few weeks.

04gtstang

Established Member
Its all in the tune...its all in the tune :D Safety 1st.

Im running a 10.3 A/F and 15*s timing in the vid. Plenty left on the table, but thats what keeps it alive.

04gtstang

Established Member
Im using the cam corders 2 straps. The short one that normally goes around your hand as strapped around the metal part of the headrest (when its raised) and then the long strap is tied to the front of the cam to pull the front angle down...other end is louped around the seat position adjuster at the front of the seat and tightened accordingly to give the correct angle.

Suprisingly it worked fine LOL. Ill probbaly build a real one soon, but I just wanted something quick so I can film a few passes down the 1/4 mile when I go next week.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
hahahh traction much? Tim at MPH know's his stuff, so if he thinks you guys can squeeze 500hp out of the stock motor then go for it..if anyone can do it he can.
I will be curious to see how that pans out in the long run cuase from what I understand that's beyond what the stock bottom end is rated at for a 2v.

Users who are viewing this thread