Twin turbo Armagddon kit ordered!!

toomnymods

Established Member
Hell yeah man!! I'll try and make it up there when you're finished. They are basically exact twins other than M6 vs A6!

Will be atleast 1.5 months from now..
Performance coating guy told me today when i dropped off all my piping, headers and turbo exhaust and compressor housings im looking at a 3 week turnaround. My car will then begin the long journey of getting the long list of parts installed from page 1.
Im going to get my T-56 magnum installed tommrow so that clutch can be nice and broke in before it has to see any dyno time..
You dont have to wait for that to come to dallas :) come up here now so i can see your ride and we can hangout.. :)

badblackhemi

Established Member
Will be atleast 1.5 months from now..
Performance coating guy told me today when i dropped off all my piping, headers and turbo exhaust and compressor housings im looking at a 3 week turnaround. My car will then begin the long journey of getting the long list of parts installed from page 1.
Im going to get my T-56 magnum installed tommrow so that clutch can be nice and broke in before it has to see any dyno time..
You dont have to wait for that to come to dallas :) come up here now so i can see your ride and we can hangout.. :)

Well I am off Sunday and Monday. Maybe I can come one of those days. I know you're working nights so just lmk what works best for you.

toomnymods

Established Member
My Garrett GTX 3076R's arrived today.. These I selected with the .82 exhaust housing so I'd have minimal lag for the time being, once the motor is built, I'll upgrade to the 1.02 A/R exhaust housings. didnt realize just how crappy the photo was till i uploaded it :/ and the housings are already at the coating guy for powder/ceramic

C42188C1-B23F-4C3F-A187-A67A2168F21E_zpso4bqs1ae.gif

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
If your cars home will be the track then auto if your cars home will be the street or road course get the tremec! Either way the car will be tons of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread