Twin turbo Armagddon kit ordered!!

toomnymods

Established Member
So excited the day has finally came. I placed my order over the weekend with Hypermotive for the Armageddon twin kit /w Garrett's GTX3076R series turbos. Motiva called me to let me know it was enroute yesterday :) Will be also installing a ton of supporting mods along with this.. Fore innovations stage 4 fuel kit, ID 1300's, ATI super street damper, TSS oil pump gears, MMR lower billet crank sprocket, MMR oil cooler kit, ARP headstuds, Boss primary and secondary tensioners, Trickflow stage 2 valvesprings, Fluidyne radiator, 1 step coleder NGK iridium plugs, 170f reische thermostat, N2MB WOT box and last but not least a T-56 Magnum swap!!
Probably take 2 weeks for my friend and me to install it all. Will be taking lots of pics along the way.

Last edited:

Nuar

Established Member
Congratulations!
Why not wait just a little bit longer and throw some forged internals in the block?
I mean heck man, you will have the damn thing pretty much completely apart anyway lol. Head studs, oil pump gears. It only seems logical to eliminate that one last weak link and beat the piss out of it worry free :)

Either way absolutely sick man! Once again Congrats and good luck/have fun with the build! Take your time and don't rush it.
We need LOTS of pics during the build and VIDEOS once it's all done :-D

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Congrats! That sounds awesome!

Subbing for pics... With all that power you should be swapping to a 6r80 auto instead of the Magnum.

toomnymods

Established Member
Congratulations!
Why not wait just a little bit longer and throw some forged internals in the block?
I mean heck man, you will have the damn thing pretty much completely apart anyway lol. Head studs, oil pump gears. It only seems logical to eliminate that one last weak link and beat the piss out of it worry free :)

Either way absolutely sick man! Once again Congrats and good luck/have fun with the build! Take your time and don't rush it.
We need LOTS of pics during the build and VIDEOS once it's all done :-D

Probably will have a shop build me a 1200-1300 rwhp capable sleeved long block next year. JPC said this should be under 10k for what I'm wanting. I'll be ok with 700-750 rwhp for now, as i'd hate to throw too much at it at once and put the car into the wall at the track, Whether get to get a feel for what the cars going to do before I go too crazy with it.

Nuar

Established Member
Probably will have a shop build me a 1200-1300 rwhp capable sleeved long block next year. JPC said this should be under 10k for what I'm wanting. I'll be ok with 700-750 rwhp for now, as i'd hate to throw too much at it at once and put the car into the wall at the track, Whether get to get a feel for what the cars going to do before I go too crazy with it.

Ahh that makes sense. Good luck with the build man :)

toomnymods

Established Member
Today my favorite "Brown Santa" from UPS brought me all the goodies from Kooks portion of the Armageddon kit. All that I'm needing now is my Garrett GTX 3076r's :) All of the hotside piping will be going to the ceramic coater for a flat black or satin black ceramic finish. will be sending the appropriate cold side piping that shows to the powdercoater..

E1BC664F-6834-40C3-8758-E7192AA43A77_zps5ldixlt6.gif

F4D0CEDE-AF20-449D-BA66-9400C2FB5D65_zpsnjerymaw.gif

140F274C-A606-488B-B620-88C7E9E21218_zpsuvtb5saf.gif

48257D48-F256-4ABA-B77B-86FD56B281FE_zpsosmm7p07.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread