Twin Turbo 5.4 DOHC Mystichrome

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
VETTKLR have you done anything new to the car since? I saw that vid against the Formula awhile ago do you have any new ones?

VETTKLR

Established Member
Incredible BEAST of a car and perfect "colors" ;)

Most people may not feel this way but damn ur car is near perfect

Thank you very much! :beer:

VETTKLR have you done anything new to the car since? I saw that vid against the Formula awhile ago do you have any new ones?

No sir, I've got an aftermarket diff cover for it, but that's the only thing that I've picked up for in a lonnnng time.

I need to get that on the car, put some fresh, regapped plugs in her and go blow that 1,000+hp out of the water! :rockon:

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I need to get that on the car, put some fresh, regapped plugs in her and go blow that 1,000+hp out of the water! :rockon:

Good to see the car is still doing well.
You might want to try the TR6 plugs gapped around .028".
I was running the BR7EF and getting spark blowout over 1,000rwhp.
I switched back to the TR6 and no more problems.
My car hit 1200rwhp on that setup.
Your car should have no problem making over 1,000rwhp easily.

Good luck.
I've always admired that car. Love the color and the tasteful mods!
I'll caution you though...I've recently snapped the output shaft of my viper spec T56. It sure doesn't like the dragstrip! :)

Ryan

VETTKLR

Established Member
Thanks, guys! I sure appreciate it! :beer:

I thought the TR6's didn't jive with the XCOP's? I'll try 'em out. I never had any problems with those plugs on the old Stieggy setup :coolman:

mustangvick

Im the new king of cleve.
Established Member
vettekillr

In a civilized voice but out loud**** ANY OTHER CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN THIS 1 IS THE SICKKEST PERIOD!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
hell it took me 2 years to decide if I should build my 2v or go 4v.
I bought the terminator valvetrain and this blows me way.
GREAT JOB
If im proud of mines stock, what could you feel......lol

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Very impressive! Love the engine bay pic, absolutely awesome! This may be a dumb question but do you plan to keep this car forever? I just wonder after making that kind of commitment if a guy can sell a car like this? Did you buy this car new? Is the setup now the result of not being satisfied with previous power upgrades or was this the planned result since you first purchased the car? Sorry so many questions, I'm too lazy to read through the entire thread :)

VETTKLR

Established Member
Sweet ride. Let me know when you want to sell it. Seriously though it is very nice.

Thank you!

WOOT a THP kit!

THP Renegade Kit w00t w00t! :-D

Very awesome, congrats on one of the baddest rides around!!!

Thanks, guys! :beer:

Very impressive! Love the engine bay pic, absolutely awesome! This may be a dumb question but do you plan to keep this car forever? I just wonder after making that kind of commitment if a guy can sell a car like this? Did you buy this car new? Is the setup now the result of not being satisfied with previous power upgrades or was this the planned result since you first purchased the car? Sorry so many questions, I'm too lazy to read through the entire thread :)

Thank You! I did buy the car new, blew the shit out of the 4.6 with a Stiege Stage 4 blower setup and then built it a little mo bettah with 67mm twins and the big 5.4 :-D
I may very well be one of the only people on the planet that actually kept their TT Terminator upon completion of the project, instead of selling it!

BUT....like they say...everything has a price and those 2011 GT500's are looking really appealing to me these days! :coolman:

absolutely amazing

ahh, i think i just shot a load!!

This Car is full of Win

Thank you, gentlemen! I appreciate it very much! :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread