Twin Turbo 2011 Mustang GT 9.42@150

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
nice, I would want to turbo the new GT over supercharging it. Seems the torque goes up a lot more for turbo 5.0's vs blown

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love it when a car looks close to stock and runs like this. That was an awesome run. Gotta love these Coyote setups! :)

95SC

Banned
9.4 at 150 on a bone stock auto trans :eek:, that's ridicules .Congrats to the owner for doing a great job on this car.
I want this 6-speed auto for my 03 badly. is any company working on a conversion kit for older mustangs yet ?

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
9.4 at 150 on a bone stock auto trans :eek:, that's ridicules .Congrats to the owner for doing a great job on this car.
I want this 6-speed auto for my 03 badly. is any company working on a conversion kit for older mustangs yet ?

I wish I was at Bradenton to see the car run! That's Jon Lunds car, I think Ken Bjonnes has a thread on here with regards to the build that Jake Long of Power by the Hour did.

Future 5.0

Established Member
Yup, if it's the same car I'm thinking of it's well gone through with some custom cams, nice internals, and the TT kit nearing aftermarket access! Wicked setup

Users who are viewing this thread