tweecer help

CHAOS 2

Established Member
just bought a tweecer dont think its an rt bought it used dont really no how to tell im just frusted theirs so little information for eecv systems.if someone could tell me or point me in the right direction ive been to all the forums and websites i know people are doing it but it seems like everyone wants to keep it a secret .how do i delet the imrc,egr,smog,rear o2s.and fix the gear ratio for 4.56 gears and 26in tall tires any information would be great ill figure the rest out later its just i all ready did all these mods and my car is running like crap
thanks Brian

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
I'd say sell the tweecer to a 5.0 guy and buy an X-Cal 2. I know somebody with a built motor and basically everything you can do to a 5.0, and he has a Tweecer and can never get it running right.

CHAOS 2

Established Member
yeah ive been to those sites and joined the yahoo group seems like alot of people asking questions like me not so many people answering .oh well ive bought it now their are people that have figured it out guess ill have to two .keep the advice comeing every little bit helps
thanks Brian

Users who are viewing this thread