TWA flight 800

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Rightfully or wrongfully deserving, people will automatically question the findings of the NTSB as it is a federal agency.

Whatever it is you believe, I always find it laughable when the government dismisses people and what they saw. Didn't a number of people claim they saw a streak of fire or something bright traveling from the ground to the aircraft?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I thought that conspiracy theory died like 30 years ago when they investigated the crash.
It was a short circuit that ignited the fuel tank.

It has been taken up by the courts. There is a wrongful death lawsuit in process. Hardly the stuff of saquatch.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Very true. One show that sticks out was that Concord that crashed when a tire kicked up a piece of a trim ring from a engine on a the runway hit the fuel tank, igniting it and crashing. I can't remember where it was though.

I have a set of silverware off of the Concorde. My grandfather flew the Concorde and was a kleptomaniac. He went home with some silverware which I lifted from him. They are made out of titanium for weight savings and look like surgical equipment.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
It has been taken up by the courts. There is a wrongful death lawsuit in process. Hardly the stuff of saquatch.
Are you saying Bigfoot doesn't exist? Well that's news to me!

I took a Winchester 12 gauge from my pop and I thought that was good but I would have liked titanium much better.

Last edited:

_Snake_

Established Member
I have a set of silverware off of the Concorde. My grandfather flew the Concorde and was a kleptomaniac. He went home with some silverware which I lifted from him. They are made out of titanium for weight savings and look like surgical equipment.
Sounds like pilfering runs in the family. Lol

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
The missile theory always cracked me up because it would require getting a bunch of kids to keep quiet about shooting down an airliner. My friend was on a destroyer and said that everyone on board knows when you light off a SAM, so it's not like it would have gone unnoticed.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Ive been following that for YEARS now..... There were just too many EYE WITNESS accounts seeing a missile launched from the ground these were ppl in their backyard facing the Ocean. They had a perfect view of everything.

The truth is the US Navy was performing operations in that area at that time. The plane did not take off when it was supposed to either. Its likely our own military took that plane down.

The FBI investigation never ruled anything completely in or out.

There was ZERO evidence of anything exploding inside that plane tho. There was far more evidence that the plane was struck from the outside vs. the inside with some BS story about how the fuel tank exploded smh.

Anyone following this? I do not remember this happening at all. Apparently a 747 exploded over the ocean with no explanation. There is a wrongful death suit alleging that the US accidently shot it down with a missile. Wild.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That made me lol literally...... That couldnt be FURTHER from the truth. The secret opertions that go on with our military are not carried out with normal personnel. Ur confused bro.

Secret operations are conducted with those with high level security clearance for just that reason..... So KIDS dont run their mouth when things go sideways.

Its really amazing how clueless some ppl are when it comes to our military operations smh.

The missile theory always cracked me up because it would require getting a bunch of kids to keep quiet about shooting down an airliner. My friend was on a destroyer and said that everyone on board knows when you light off a SAM, so it's not like it would have gone unnoticed.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
If our military accidentally shot down an aircraft from JFK, would the government admit to such a thing? All that body does is perpetually lie.

ajaf1656

Established Member
The episode where a jet circled Portland for an extended period waiting for weather to clear was great.

This was a good idea, until they ran out of fuel and dumped it in a neighborhood.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
It was a landing gear issue they were trying to fix. It really prompted the airlines to adopt the CRM model we all use today.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Who are these wise elders of "the courts" who lend their credibility to conspiracy theories?

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nope! That MF'r is out there. Somewhere.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Hell yeah it is... Living among us even...

GIF by BET

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I do remember this quite well... Several of the witnesses had government agents come to their homes and take statements about what they saw. Many of them said they were intimidated and told they hallucinated or saw wrong when they told their story of seeing a missile or flare flying up toward the plane right before it exploded.

I doubt so many people all imagined the same wrong thing... doesnt add up.

Users who are viewing this thread