TW Selling my blower kit

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
It's a complete V2 S Trim for 99-04 GT. Everything BRAND NEW, besides the head unit. I bought a used head unit from Dez Racing and had them build me a complete kit straight from Vortech. Comes with everything besides a fuel pump and tuning. Pulley is a stock 3.6 and includes Anderson Powerpipe, Terminator injectors and maf, minus the harness adapters. I had them get me upgraded stainless oil lines too. I'm not dead set on selling, but if the right offer comes along, I'll let it go because it's just going to sit until next year anyway. Oh, and it's upgradeable to an SI trim.

d2f1d0e661ca11e2b60722000a9f09f0_7.jpg

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Not like I have the money, but just curious what are you asking for it?

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
I'm asking $2800 or best reasonable offer. As much as I don't want to sell it, I think I may have to. The car is going to need a clutch and with the money from the blower, I'll just do cams clutch and gears at once and look into a blower again come tax season next year.

Last edited:

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Still on the fence about this. Anyone who may be interested, feel free to toss me an offer. The worst I can say is no. Will take trades or partial trades with cash. Might be willing to trade for some high end wheels like TF or CCW's.

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Thanks brother! Trying to move it quick at $2650, but the only offers I've gotten are some idiots offering me $500 and getting ****y when I tell them to be reasonable about it. Think I'm just going to let the car sit until this sells and then buy wither ported heads and cams or some TFS heads and cams and do them myself while I do a clutch. Good thing I didn't sell the jeep, or else I'd be screwed haha

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
I've completely lost interest in putting the blower on the car, so let's get this thing moving! Rather just leave the car as is and cruise it until next spring and trade it in on a terminator or a coyote. Any interest, feel free to shoot me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread