TVS is on !!

RC-5.0

Established Member
I wish the Roush had more whine, Id be all over it. Whipple is a little steep for me right now. lol

That's funny..I remember awhile back when I had my '94 that guys were trying to buy the "quiet" versions of all the SC's. They wanted to be "undetected"..LOL :lol:
RC

by9468840

Established Member
I wish the Roush had more whine, Id be all over it. Whipple is a little steep for me right now. lol

just install a CAI and you'll get all the whine you want.
youtube JLT's 79mm pulley test. Thats some freaking loud whine you get from a ROush with CAI

RC-5.0

Established Member
just install a CAI and you'll get all the whine you want.
youtube JLT's 79mm pulley test. Thats some freaking loud whine you get from a ROush with CAI

Anyone know if a JLT with 82-85mm pulley will make a nice sound under the hood?

RC

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
I did a video tonight to show the whine of an 85mm pulley and JLT, but I realized that you can barely hear it over my exhaust. I have the O/R X-pipe and Borla Touring A/B. I have an old video of when I had the o/r x and the stock a/b, and the whine is MUCH louder.

With semi-quiet exhaust:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Zze-jMJ00co" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

With loud exhaust:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LJW1E5UFgd0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

RC-5.0

Established Member
I did a video tonight to show the whine of an 85mm pulley and JLT, but I realized that you can barely hear it over my exhaust. I have the O/R X-pipe and Borla Touring A/B. I have an old video of when I had the o/r x and the stock a/b, and the whine is MUCH louder.

With semi-quiet exhaust:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Zze-jMJ00co" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

With loud exhaust:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LJW1E5UFgd0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice...with 82 should be even better..I have the GT500 exhaust which is a "nice" sound but not so loud from the inside, so should be even better..Great how quickly car sees 130MPH!
RC

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member

With semi-quiet exhaust:

With loud exhaust:

if I had a quieter exhaust im sure mine would be louder lol.

Gabe9195

Whippled Coyote
Established Member
Congrats on the blower!

Do you happen to have a part number for that strut tower brace?

burke985

Established Member
Looks great man, vary nice setup!! By chance you ever at no problem drag way or in the New Orleans area?

Thanks , haven't been to no problem yet but plan on it once I get a drag setup. I'm mostly concentrating on getting the car ready for the mile event in march in Texas which is the main reason I went back to my 3.31's (which I'm glad I did)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread