Tvs, 82mm, vmp tune, gt500 axle backs dyno

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
No other mods. Waiting on graph to be emailed to me (printer was broke).
Mustang dyno in Baton Rouge. 71deg drizzling.

1st pull 573 whp, 491 tq
2nd pull 585 whp, 502 tq

Needless to say, I'm pretty stoked.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Thanks and yes, stock tvs airbox. May upgrade that and tune again soon but I wanna start working on my 91 also. Too many offspring to support.

burke985

Established Member
Nice numbers, i wanted a tvs but im prolly gonna end up with a pro-charger when all said and done. congrats !!

deepblue13

Established Member
Are you on the 47 lbs injectors without a BAP? I'm doing a lot of research right now to see which way I want to go - TVS vs Paxton

Great numbers too!

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Are you on the 47 lbs injectors without a BAP? I'm doing a lot of research right now to see which way I want to go - TVS vs Paxton

Great numbers too!

Yep. 47 injectors and no BAP. It's the roush warranty kit with vmp 82mm and his tune. Nothing else added. Yet lol...

Now I guess I need to see what she'll run on sticky tires. I wasn't too worried about it but now I wanna see what it'll turn.

mazroth

Established Member
Nice numbers.

Same path im on, currenly vmp tune on stock pulley. Racestars, tires, 82mm pulley and idler going on next.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Yep. 47 injectors and no BAP. It's the roush warranty kit with vmp 82mm and his tune. Nothing else added. Yet lol...

Now I guess I need to see what she'll run on sticky tires. I wasn't too worried about it but now I wanna see what it'll turn.

Whats the Roush warranty kit? Im guessing its a warranty if its installed by roush only? Or a ford racing dealership?

neatofrito1618

Established Member
So that's about 640 on a dynojet, give or take. Amazing numbers for an otherwise stock car. How much boost does the 82mm make?

Users who are viewing this thread