Turbosmart E-boost 2 users...

SpookSVT

Established Member
I posted this in the blower section but got no bites so I'll try hear.

I am building a turbo setup for my SVT contour and bought an E-boost 2. I was wondering if any of the cobra guys here are using it and how they feel about it. The reviews I've read sounded very good and I've been looking at some of features and it sounds like a really neat piece of equipment.

If no one has an E-boost how about any progressive EBC in general? How difficult is it to use/understand, has it helped a lot with putting the power down, what do you dislike? I know they range a little but the idea is the same. So any input as to what I can expect would be appreciated, thanks.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
i know there are quite a few who use the e-boost 2. TRBO VNM will be here shortly im sure and he can help you out. Also i think POSTBAN has that controller?

TRBO VNM

I have the BLITZ and love it. I haven't scratched the surface with it yet. someday I will. I know Jon Lund has learned some truck things with it. We have the BLITZ SBC iD III. very good solenoids and a lot of people with the turbo terms have them and like them. I don't know much about the eboost 2, but there are many with it as well and like it. these 2 are the most widely used with our setups here.

SpookSVT

Established Member
The Blitz and the E-boost seem to have alot of the same features, I forgot they had one even though my cousin is running one. It's cool you can display injector trim and MAF voltage with it as well, I can datalog it with the XCAL2 any way. I guess I'll just wait for the turbosmart guys to chime in. Thanks for your replies.

SVTboy

Established Member
I have the Greddy Profec B spec II, havent installed or used it yet. After reading the instruction about 10 times i still don't understand it, I may get something different. If anyone has used this please chime in...

nimesis

I use the Eboost2 in my 'nator, she works like a charm. I also have the Greddy Profec B II in my '92 GT, the have a great customer service line, I was on first name basis with them until I figured mine out, the E boost 2 is much simpler, but the greddy has more features.They both work good for what I use them for.

mobius

CDM 2009
Established Member
any of you guys using the rpm functions on the eboost or set it up to use different settings for diff gears

SpookSVT

Established Member
mobius said:
any of you guys using the rpm functions on the eboost or set it up to use different settings for diff gears

I don't have it on the car, nor do I have my setup even statred so I can't tell you exactly how. I remember reading there were two other wires on the harness that you setup up for two remote switches (+boost (green), -boost (orange). You have to be in that mode to use it.

For RPM based you have to go into that function and set it up accordingly.

Check the CD that comes with it, it's all in there.

Users who are viewing this thread