Turbo tuning

JDL0812

Established Member
Ok I changed a few things now hp is down and idle is surging and dying. Before on3 twin kit 80 lb injectors manual boost controller stock exhaust 590HP. Now I did offroad x pipe, kenny bell boosta pump wired on all the time 17.5volts, and eboost 2. 546 hp and idle is bad. First turbo car. The tune before I didn't have to change o2 lattency like with long tubes should I do this for idle. Second question is my maf is pegging out now at 12.35 hrz I have a pro m wave will that fix it in my 3" tube or should I go to a 3.5" tube with stock maf. Also the idle problem became an issue directly after the boosta pump could be a coincidce And finally my eboost 2 is showing 1.8 psi more than dyno gauge has anyone had there eboost off like this? O2 sensors ar reading lean and cammanding more fuel but give too much and car dies at idle. Wish I wouldn't have change it old tune ran prittty good just mbc was falling off at big end and wanted more hp.

ajpturbo

Established Member
I tuned after having my BAP installed....Your fuel pump voltage tables may need modified now....And did you change your MAF and BAP?

My Eboost 2 and autometer boost gauge are within 1 psi...Not sure which one is more correct. That pretty good for me...Are you getting your boost reference from the same spot?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread