turbo terminator

RussZTT

Established Member
Once you verbally agree on a price you can't go back and make it higher. :rollseyes

I'm surprised the possible buyer would even agree to another deal with you. I would defiantly not do business with you.

inthe9s

Established Member
If I was you I would definately be pissed, but to be clearly honest IMO(I do not know the OP in any way what so ever) your car is nice and has a lot of nice parts but there's no way I would (or anyone else) pay 17k for a car that will need another 5k-7k in paint&body work. He may be wrong for setting up & breaking a deal multiple times but atleast he came to his senses, obviously your pissed because you definately would have made out on the deal :bored:

finally someone understands the me.:beer:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
You're lucky Travis is not taking you to court and suing you dumbass. You both verbally agreed on a deal (admitting you did on here) and YOU backed out of it. A verbal agreement is just as good as a written one. Hell if i already paid $500 to come pick that car up you bet your ass id get that back from you... You won't be selling any cars around here so i'd suggest taking a hike...

Last edited:

syclone50

Established Member
Ya this guy, or kid (I only say kid because his actions suggest he is one) is not helping his situation any. After the possible buyer posted his experience with this kid it takes hime (the kid) nearly 5 days to post a response to it. BUT instead of coming on and explaining his side immediatly after he makes a new for sell ad and trys to side step the issue. Then after other forum members bash him he acts like a child.

Some people no wonder people are so gun shy to purchase high end cars, because of people like this.

Dude both your threads for your car are a lost cause as most of us are boucning around in both to try and save someone else the hassle in dealing with you.

You have 65 posts in just over 1 year and already have a -1 feedback rating....thumbs up bro...big thumbs up!!!

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
First time seeing something this......you know, you don't eat where you shit. I would not by an ice cream cone from this dude. You've earned negative posts, you've agreed to you actions, at least lie.

YellowDuck

Established Member
First time seeing something this......you know, you don't eat where you shit. I would not by an ice cream cone from this dude. You've earned negative posts, you've agreed to you actions, at least lie.

i know right if your gonna do that man at least make up some shit up about how its not true....i definately wouldnt but washerfluid from you let alone a 30k dollar car...if you even really own said car i mean honestly has anyone on here actually seen this car or does he blow eveyone off before they get to see it

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
LOL, first time I've seen a -1 trader rating and you are still trying to sell a 30K car.

Last edited:

inthe9s

Established Member

i never lie, and would never lie there is nothing to cover up i got cold feet and did not go through with it.

but me and travis talked and there is no hard feelings. i appoligized to him and now we are cool.

inthe9s

Established Member
i found another car that i want so ''makeoffer'' i am nego on the price and ready to let her go......lol.

trayack

Established Member
For those that are intersted...Joe and I had a good talk yesterday. He apoligised (sp?) so everything is all good. I think we are both actually glad it didn't work out, it made me realize that I really want something different, no more fords.

Joe's car is one hell of a car from what I hear and he told me the price he would actually take for it. If I wanted a cobra, I'd go back after it....

flattrack53

Established Member
A moderator should delete this thread with all of this trash talking and delete the user inthe9s off...This is suppose to be a well respected forum...If you want to bash eachother do it threw PM's or email or phone...Whatever...

inthe9s

Established Member
For those that are intersted...Joe and I had a good talk yesterday. He apoligised (sp?) so everything is all good. I think we are both actually glad it didn't work out, it made me realize that I really want something different, no more fords.

Joe's car is one hell of a car from what I hear and he told me the price he would actually take for it. If I wanted a cobra, I'd go back after it....

thankyou travis for your kind words!!

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
Someone get the OP out of here please.

this site is such a great find. it seems all the members here are very respectful and helpful toward each other who all share the like passion of Mustang Cobras.

Inthe9s, it sure sounds like you have a great car and yes it is wise for you to try to get the most equitable deal for it, however, you have been abusive toward those who YOU have initiated contact toward. For you to have someone make impossible arrangements just to continually cancel is uncalled for. You should figure out how much you can sell it for bottom line and do not say "yes" until you mean it.

I am not in the market for a new car, I love mine and am currently purchasing an upgraded blower from someone who has been a gem to deal with. However, no matter what you have for sale, I myself would never do business with you due to your tactics as well as the obvious disrespct you show toward other members here who call you out for being WRONG.

We all make mistakes. It's what we do afterward that defines our character. I hope you learn and come out the better man for it.

Users who are viewing this thread