turbo terminator

inthe9s

Established Member
03 anniversary twinturbo + steggy ported stage 4 supercharged cobra for sale!

stock original 27k mile longblock with arp head studs.
hellion hellraiser twinturbo kit.
with a built freddybrown aod with billet shaft and transbrake good for over 1000hp.
return fuel system all done with kingsumo pump will suport 2000hp, 80lb ford racing injectors. glens performance sumped gas tank. all areomotive black fuel lines -10 feed -8 return, with areomotive fuel press regulator.

built irs with prolevel haftshafts from the drive shaft shop will support over 1000hp, with irs brace and bushings.

two sets of rims billet specialties, and 03 10 1/2 chrome cobra replacas.

i am sure i left some stuff out.

but for more info and pics i can be reached at [email protected] or call 1646-784-7037.

make me an offer!!!!!!!!! need to free up some cash.

syclone50

Established Member
OP you should just take your car else to sell. No one on this site will even give you the time of day with the way you have treated members. My hell I cant believe I am this pissed off. I have no interest in your car wbut want to tell you to **** off!

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Why haven't the mods stepped in yet? Sounds like bannage would be a proper response or at least not allowed to post anything for sale....

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
I just wanted to update you folks about the issues I’ve been having with this seller (Inthe9s). I am not going to flame anyone here as it is not necessary, the simple story says enough. Nothing here will be exaggerated as I serve to gain nothing by doing so. I simply want to let others know what I have had to deal with.

As some of you know I am attempting to sell my mustang on various sites (corral, SVT Forums, Modular Forums ect.)

A week and a half before Xmas I was contacted by a person named Joe who was interested in trading his vehicle (listed in this add) for my vehicle. Joe stated that he would also like to have $10K along with my car. I tell him I need to think about things and after speaking with the builder of the car via PM’s I decide that I would be up for the deal. Joe is also very adamant that I come to him, even though it will cost me roughly $500 to do so as I live on an island 30 miles off of Cape Cod MA. I also do not have a trailer that is in good enough condition to make the 500 mile round trip trek. I was able to contact my buddy in NH who stated that he would be willing to drive to meet me with his trailer and we would make the trip together. (Truly a great friend!) I inform Joe that I can’t come get the car until just after the new year though.

A few days pass and I get a text message from Joe. It says “sorry man, can’t do it.” After calling him he informs me that he needs more money. I find this a little odd as he is the one that found me, and then set his own price. Joe is now raising his own asking price to my car +$16k. I inform him that I can’t do that and that’s it. After a day or two of talking we finally decide on my car + $13K and I come get it. Oh, and he wants cash…Again, I inform Joe that I will need a week or two to get down there, but he says no problem. A few more days pass I and I get him the dates when I can come make the trade. I make my boat reservations (non-refundable) . During the day I get yet another text from Joe, this one saying “ sorry man, I just can’t let it go.” I am obvious upset and call him as anyone of us would. As you would suspect I was not the nicest person over the phone, but I figured I had the right at this point, just as he has the right not to sell his car. Conversation ends, later that day he posts various For Sale adds on these sites.

I of course, follow the progress of this sale. Today (01/05/10) my phone rings. Its Joe, saying he would like to go though with the deal as we last left it. I inform him that I’m not too crazy about how things have gone but ok, we’ll do it. Rather than wait for my buddy in NH I make a reservation for a Uhaul car trailer on 01/08/10 and inform Joe that I will be at his house no later than Friday evening to get this over with. Joe says ok, but I tell him I’m a little nervous about things not going well again. Joe states to me that I have nothing to worry about and the car is all mine. I last talked to Joe tonight at 5:43pm when he emailed me his home address so I could see how long it was going to take to get there…5 hours. I call a friend or two to come with me for the trip and we’re set to go.

While on my way to work, just before I again make another non-refundable boat reservation my phone rings. Its now 6:48pm, and its Joe again. Joe now tells me that he “thinks” he may have a cash buyer and he no longer wants to go through with our deal. Disgusted, I simply reply, “fine” and hang up. I feel totally screwed by this person, who contacted me to boot!

Anyway, I just thought potential buyers should be aware of my issues to date with Joe. I hope no one has to deal with the BS I have had to deal with. Joe, I wish you the best of luck in the future. Something tells me you’re going to need it.

- Travis

From his other for sale thread

inthe9s

Established Member
Explanation

You guys don't know what your talking about but whatever i know what i have, and i am not going to give it up so easy, to much money invested,
so therefore say what you want.
I did not screw anybody over just protecting my investment,

i am just trying to get whats best for me like everyone else on this forum, so if you guys want to bash me, so be it.
ALSO TRAVIS I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES.

Thanks for all your help guys!!!!!!!

Last edited:

JYOO

Established Member
Dont even go look at this car. Youll regret wasting your time. Stupid seller Hater signing out..peace.

trayack

Established Member
Joe, no one will argue that you had to sell your car to me. Its your car and you can do whatever you want with it. I'm not expecting to get a good deal with a trade, they just don't generally work like that.

The issue is how you went about it, and that you repeated contated me and said lets do it, and even named your price...then backed out...repeatedly.

- Travis

1FAST04

Galatians 2:20
Established Member
You guys don't know what your talking about but whatever i know what i have, and i am not going to give it up so easy, to much money invested,
so therefore say what you want.
I did not screw anybody over just protecting my investment,

i am just trying to get whats best for me like everyone else on this forum, so if you guys want to bash me, so be it.
ALSO TRAVIS I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES.

Thanks for all your help guys!!!!!!!

What made you change your mind so many times? WHY did you say OK to a particular deal(s) if you didnt think it was a good deal for your "investment" why in the world would you accept the offer? Something aint quite right here.

inthe9s

Established Member
Joe, no one will argue that you had to sell your car to me. Its your car and you can do whatever you want with it. I'm not expecting to get a good deal with a trade, they just don't generally work like that.

The issue is how you went about it, and that you repeated contated me and said lets do it, and even named your price...then backed out...repeatedly.

- Travis
i didnt name my price ''i did'' but you know what i wanted. but wasnt happy,
i settled, and thats why i backed out, i just couldn't do it. you couldn't go up any more, then i called you again which i shouldn't have, ''my bad'' i guess i got kind of despret, because i needed the money, but realized don't need it that bad!

but to all the rest of you guys if it don't sell i'll just keep it. no bigee.

Last edited:

inthe9s

Established Member
What made you change your mind so many times? WHY did you say OK to a particular deal(s) if you didnt think it was a good deal for your "investment" why in the world would you accept the offer? Something aint quite right here.

because i settled!:shrug:

trayack

Established Member
wow, how much are you asking for the car

Joe, I hope you don't mind me anwering for you:

He wants $30K...

-My car is listed at $17K now, + the $13K cash would have been exactly what he was looking to get. I know whats in my car and know its worth way more than $17K, to me anyway.

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
Joe, I hope you don't mind me anwering for you:

He wants $30K...

-My car is listed at $17K now, + the $13K cash would have been exactly what he was looking to get. I know whats in my car and know its worth way more than $17K, to me anyway.

If I was you I would definately be pissed, but to be clearly honest IMO(I do not know the OP in any way what so ever) your car is nice and has a lot of nice parts but there's no way I would (or anyone else) pay 17k for a car that will need another 5k-7k in paint&body work. He may be wrong for setting up & breaking a deal multiple times but atleast he came to his senses, obviously your pissed because you definately would have made out on the deal :bored:

trayack

Established Member
If I was you I would definately be pissed, but to be clearly honest IMO(I do not know the OP in any way what so ever) your car is nice and has a lot of nice parts but there's no way I would (or anyone else) pay 17k for a car that will need another 5k-7k in paint&body work. He may be wrong for setting up & breaking a deal multiple times but atleast he came to his senses, obviously your pissed because you definately would have made out on the deal :bored:

You are entitled to your opinion sir.

Users who are viewing this thread