Turbo Planning

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
Well this summer im gonna put a twin turbo setup on my car, ive already picked out two kits... either HP Performance Twin 57mm or 67mm kit or turbo horsepowers twin 57mm-67mm turbo kit? Ibe got just a few questions...

1. How much faster will the 57mm spool than the 67mm?
1. Will 55lb injectors be enough injector with dual aviator pumps and a KB BAP?
1. Also would a set of cams help out any on turbo setups??

Thanks

Nick

TRBO VNM

95YellowGTBeast said:
Well this summer im gonna put a twin turbo setup on my car, ive already picked out two kits... either HP Performance Twin 57mm or 67mm kit or turbo horsepowers twin 57mm-67mm turbo kit? Ibe got just a few questions...

1. How much faster will the 57mm spool than the 67mm?
1. Will 55lb injectors be enough injector with dual aviator pumps and a KB BAP?
1. Also would a set of cams help out any on turbo setups??

Thanks

Nick

1. I would assume up to 1000rpm faster(TT guys would have to chime in with more info)
2. depends on the power you plan to put down. I have 60's, dual aviators, modified FPDM, BAP w/ wire upgrade, -8an fuel line upgrade and I can push over 800 with this setup no problem and probably even more. with a TT setup I would say the 55's won't be enough because you will want to up the boost anyway and you should strongly consider other fuel upgrades. do it right the first time.
3. Cams could help. getting the correct cams is what you need to do. not many people are running cams yet. but then again there aren't a lot of turbo terminators roaming around right now.

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
changed my mind im gonna go with hellion and pretty much do the same setup as Trbo VNM =), Im gonna push 18lbs on pump gas and try 22lbs on C16 Race Gas...any tunning recommendations that would be close to South Carolina...i was thinking about going to Modular Powerhouse..

Nick

TRBO VNM

if you decided on the hellion, give me a call about any questions regarding it and also tuning. Jon Lund is very familiar with the kit and tuning for it. he uses SCT tuning software.

I will shoot you a PM.

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
95YellowGTBeast said:
changed my mind im gonna go with hellion and pretty much do the same setup as Trbo VNM =), Im gonna push 18lbs on pump gas and try 22lbs on C16 Race Gas...any tunning recommendations that would be close to South Carolina...i was thinking about going to Modular Powerhouse..

Nick
lucky ass :p

post pics during install!

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
svtnos1011 said:
lucky ass :p

post pics during install!

lol i will =) but its gonna be about 2 months before i get the kit ive got to have back surgery in about a month =(...im 20yrs old and have 2 herniated disk...it aint fun...but the insurance settlement sure helps out with the turbos :banana:

Nick

kilroy