Turbo Or Twinscrew

I SUCK!

Formerly "syberstang"
Established Member
What 2 go with turbo or twin screw, witch has the most bang for the buck. and witch one is more booster friendly.. is detanation a problem for the turbos. :??::??::??::??:

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
That's a big question, you need to tell us more about your goals and what your plans are for the car. The 2.3 Whipple is probably the best bang for the buck.

I SUCK!

Formerly "syberstang"
Established Member
dont think I can type that many words at one time. fingers would cramp

mth180

Established Member
That many mods yet you still need an answer to twinscrew or turbo question? Did you just buy a modded car?

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
I'm going to venture to guess you bought this car with basically everything already done to it and you don't have the slightest clue about anything. This is just going by the question you just asked.

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Turbos kick ass on the high end but i am a firm believer in the OVERall power band and a twin screw had a verry nice over all power punch .
WHen your talking bang for buck .. twin screw .
Either way youll be happy but i would prefere the good ol trusty KB or Whipple.. esspecially the way these new generation 3.8 and 3.4 L kits are working for high boost

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I think a Turbo car would be harder to sell than a Twin Screw. Or at least get your money out of the $8,000 turbo setup.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I guess the question of the day is, how much money do you have to spend?

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I have heard too many turbo guys not as happy with set up compared to majority of twin screw guys very happy. And I am referring to street cars only, since they tend to loose the big block feel of a TS, (not bashing turbos)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
LOL, looks like he is getting a warm svt welcome. I agree that Twinscrew is cheaper and a better bang for you buck.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Damn, I thought we had idiots posting in the NE section, but you Termi guys have your fair share as well! Definitely sounds like he bought a modded car and doesn't know a damn thing. One of those boys with some money and no "know-how".

Users who are viewing this thread