Turbo Notch - VID

v8volvo

Face Smasher
Established Member
89sleeper said:
Nice!.

Stock bottom end?????? Wow!!!!

Tick.....Tick.....Tick......

Exactly and we knew that, it actually just greneded last weekend. Crank snapped and came out the fron and side of the block. Kinda expected it as this was the cars 3rd poer adder combonation. From 175 hp shot of the juice, to Vortech S-trim, to 70mm turbo. He's ordering a Dart 4 bolt block 331 stroker. Eagle forged crank, Eagle H-beams, and SRP pistons. Then we'll go back and make some bigger #'s :pepper: :beer:

v8volvo

Face Smasher
Established Member
Z06Vette said:
Wow, nice #'s! How much boost? Sorry if it said and I missed it...

Nope it didn't say. Boost reading was different between the 2 references we have. Autometer gauge said about 18 #'s but the MAP sensor reading for the SDS fuel injection system said 14.5 #'s

DSG2003

Established Member
Man that is my dream car a notch that is turbo'd. Can't wait to see it again with the new motor.Bad ass car.

shaved03gt

Established Member
it was quite the boom, i was out with him and the owner and was behind them at the time of the crank letting go lol.......nothing but smoke, when i hit the brakes all i did was slide, lol......oil and anti freeze all ove my car it was sweet... quite the carnage post the pics gary....

Sapperstang

Established Member
sikwitit36 said:
38 MB????? Is it just a dyno? Or some run and gun action in there too?

Dyno and some driving around. It's worth the wait if you have to wait that is.

Spade

Established Member
Boktoe said:
awesome fox! :rockon:
What song is that?

Not trying to kick you in the b@llz, but you must be a young feller? The song is from one of the best groups of all time, Motley Crue - Kick Start My Heart. Got to love the '80s early '90s. Get the CD, or should I say the cassette, you won't be sorry.

Spade

Boktoe

How You Love That.
Established Member
Spade said:
Not trying to kick you in the b@llz, but you must be a young feller? The song is from one of the best groups of all time, Motley Crue - Kick Start My Heart. Got to love the '80s early '90s. Get the CD, or should I say the cassette, you won't be sorry.

Spade
21. I thought it was motley crue but I couldnt find that song on my cds.
thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread