Turbo Horsepower Twin T-67 car getting closer....

BONESAW

Established Member
calypsocoral said:
Sir,
To bad you weren't at WFC 9. Let's see there was Bill Ross's old White 2003 Cobra that just made 1,003 RWHP, Tony's Cobra, Ken's Black Cobra, and the new 2006 3V that made 753 RWHP on Race Fuel on a bone stock engine. Then there were the 3 turbo kits on display so that count says 7 right there.

That's 4 "on the road". A far cry from what I was led to believe, Jim.
I'm curious why you didn't post times for these cars? Dyno numbers mean nothing to me!

Regards, Ryan

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
badcobra said:
My car is almost ready. Stay tuned for results VERY soon. My car will go EASY 9's on low boost and timing. Most people don't put a chassis/suspension combo together to make their cars hook properly, I did. The results will show themselves very soon. It's hard to get the tuning figured out with the big injectors and that's what we are working on now. Once the driveability is figured out, we'll do the WOT stuff and it will be on the dyno.
you will be suprised. Why would you go wo big?? Its so much lag! Also i love the excuses that jim comes up with to why it only ran 11.17

Last edited:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
yep... no offense but there are too many people who automatically think turbos equals 9 second passes. It can be done, but its a lot harder than people think.

I havent read too much of this thread but is the car done yet? Its been forever

calypsocoral

Established Member
Car Done

SVTdubs said:
yep... no offense but there are too many people who automatically think turbos equals 9 second passes. It can be done, but its a lot harder than people think.

I havent read too much of this thread but is the car done yet? Its been forever

Eric, The car has been done for a while. Yes you are correct, 9 second cars are not as easy as people think. The Cobra was at WFC 9 and running and then broke a chain tensioner if you were there. The new engine is getting broken in right now before he turns it up. You will be pleasantly surprised at the results. Jim

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I know about that, but the car is running again after the broken chain? Is it in MI or still at Injected?

basically, how long before we see some dyno numbers from the beast?

Jpjr

Established Member
SVTdubs said:
I know about that, but the car is running again after the broken chain? Is it in MI or still at Injected?

basically, how long before we see some dyno numbers from the beast?

hey, your not advocating a race to the rollers are you :poke:

j/k :-D

Users who are viewing this thread